Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]🚀🚀 REPUX - DECENTRALIZED DATA MARKETPLACE 🚀🚀 - ENDED - page 2. (Read 90165 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

All Bounty Hunters who worked for Repux Bounty, Join this Topic and Vote for it Guys and give your comments.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/repux-joytoken-amazix-investigation-3735010

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I participated in the company of Twitter and wore the signature of the company for four months !!! but got ridiculous money! it's horrible! so much work and almost nothing to get!
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
guys, I got 89 tokens in four months of twitter and facebook and two weeks of signature. somehow very little came of it.
oh it's not fair at all
i received just 2 tokens for 4 month FB activity  Embarrassed
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
guys, I got 89 tokens in four months of twitter and facebook and two weeks of signature. somehow very little came of it.
Activity: 14
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Well. I got my dissapointing payment today.
Transfered it to my "graveyard" wallet for a hopeful revival in the future. Although i just want to forget about the coin, I suppose one could say im holding for the long run  Roll Eyes

Anyways. Im going to unwatch this thread and remove myself from the whole situation.
Moving foreward

Good luck.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
ЭTo чтo шyткa, зa мecяц paбoты твиттep и фeйcбyк 5 тoкeнoв, дaжe пpи пoдcчeтe дoлeй пo пpoдaжe чepeз энтepcкaн, дoлжнo быть в нecкoлькo paз бoльшe, и в тaблицax ничeгo нe oбoзнaчeнo, чтoбы нe мoгли пocчитaть,  Ha фopyмe ecть xopoший paздeл o мoшeничecтвe,  видимo пpидeтcя вce тyдa вылoжить c ccылкaми и cкpинaми, cбopы пo энтepcкaнy зaкpыть никaк нe yдacтьcя, Ecли кoнчeнo нe бyдeт внятнoгo oбъяcнeния oт oфициaльныx лиц кoмaнды  тoкeн дoвepия нe пoлyчит.
Activity: 420
Кyдa дeлcя кaнaл bounty?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
I have news for you that I hope will make things better in here. I have advocated for you. The team and I have heard everything that you have petitioned, and we have talked in great detail about this. I know you all worked very hard for your bounties, but at the end of the day, our raised amount was unfortunately drastically less than what we intended to raise when we initially created the bounty program. Amazix took the lead on this, and we are aware they have a good reputation in doing so, but we did not fully consider the terms of the agreement, and for that, we take full responsibility. We are not here to slander their name, as I know many of you support what they do. With that being said, we gave them control and should have monitored and considered all outcomes in greater detail, and created clearer terms in the event that adequate funding wasn't made.

We hope the following solution will at least be an acceptable compromise. We agree that your work is worth more than what you have been paid currently, but we don't have the funding to just release $700,000 in tokens, so in addition to the tokens we are releasing today, we will lock up $300,000 in tokens for one year, and they will be paid out to you all at once at that time. The tokens will be frozen at ICO price, so if RepuX price is 500% or 1000% higher, you will benefit from the price increase as well. For the terms of this agreement, we are asking you to remove any "scam" posts that you may have made on our public forums. We would like to thank those of you who have supported us and did not jump to conclusions. I apologize for the delay in response as we weighed all of your requests. Thank you for your time.

I accept this

I feel that would be fair.. I understand the problem with issuing 10%+ raised funds as it somewhat injures the price and could affect current investors.
Cutting the reward 50% and releasing a large portion in a year seems acceptable.

I think other participants should agree and see the teams point of view. We could benifit greatly after a year.

Absolutely right. This is a fair decision regarding the situation we are in. Personally I can wait for a year to get my reward but only if I would be sure that tokens 1) are locked for 1 year 2) would be paid out to bounty hunters in a year. Smart contract will do the both.

So I agree.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Basically. They promoted a high payout (which wasnt that big to start with) to attract promoting services...
And now are backing out with excuses??
This is unprofessional and very unfortunate
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
if they do not change the decision they will kill the project, they have to keep their word to restore the reputation, people are ready to wait for payments and this will not affect the price, the price is now affected by their decision and the project will die no one will buy a coin on the market.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
There is no trust in this token, there will be bad reviews on the exchange, the Team cheated
The fact that they are lying in the participants that will bring the price down.  Give the bounty you promise if you are worried that it will affect the price then send it partially.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I have news for you that I hope will make things better in here. I have advocated for you. The team and I have heard everything that you have petitioned, and we have talked in great detail about this. I know you all worked very hard for your bounties, but at the end of the day, our raised amount was unfortunately drastically less than what we intended to raise when we initially created the bounty program. Amazix took the lead on this, and we are aware they have a good reputation in doing so, but we did not fully consider the terms of the agreement, and for that, we take full responsibility. We are not here to slander their name, as I know many of you support what they do. With that being said, we gave them control and should have monitored and considered all outcomes in greater detail, and created clearer terms in the event that adequate funding wasn't made.

We hope the following solution will at least be an acceptable compromise. We agree that your work is worth more than what you have been paid currently, but we don't have the funding to just release $700,000 in tokens, so in addition to the tokens we are releasing today, we will lock up $300,000 in tokens for one year, and they will be paid out to you all at once at that time. The tokens will be frozen at ICO price, so if RepuX price is 500% or 1000% higher, you will benefit from the price increase as well. For the terms of this agreement, we are asking you to remove any "scam" posts that you may have made on our public forums. We would like to thank those of you who have supported us and did not jump to conclusions. I apologize for the delay in response as we weighed all of your requests. Thank you for your time.

I accept this

I feel that would be fair.. I understand the problem with issuing 10%+ raised funds as it somewhat injures the price and could affect current investors.
Cutting the reward 50% and releasing a large portion in a year seems acceptable.

I think other participants should agree and see the teams point of view. We could benifit greatly after a year.
FAW
Activity: 406
Merit: 28
There is no trust in this token, there will be bad reviews on the exchange, the Team cheated
waiting for the team's decision! we are people and have the right to defend our interests! we have the same rights as in the real world, we have done our work which we were granted and the right to demand everything that was spent for their time, the time and reputation of people is much more, any court recognizes that we are right, enough to use someone else's labor for free we will to stand for your rights
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Now Repux spoiled his name. And how will the ship go under the name Repux next? A big and questionable question. Bounty hunters, hang on, you can solve the problem.
you are for advertising in Google, too, asked to return the money you paid, because you did not get what you expected?
Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: