Pages:
Author

Topic: bounty resources - page 2. (Read 381 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 02:47:35 PM
You just need to go around in this forum then you can be able to find out tons of good bounty campaign join Smiley. Beside you can try to use BountyHive or Bounty0x to find out bounty campaign to join but you need to be hurry if you don't wanna miss a good bounty campaign. Beside if you wanna know which one is good bounty campaign to join, you should check ICO project behind each bounty campaign or you can easily find out good bounty campaign just by following good bounty managers Smiley

I would not recommend you to use bounty platforms, because there is a very large number of participants and multiaccounts. I understand that it is convenient for you to do your job without saving links and sending reports, but I will tell you that there is no money. You should keep your table where you can really earn good payouts.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 01:09:34 PM
buddy most of people using bountyloard.com for find a good bounty programme. i also recommend that website. because that website has  categorize each bounty programmes. so it is easy to find a bounty programme and a campaign which you prefer to join. and you can do bountyhive bounty programs also
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 12:15:01 AM
We actually have a group chat exclusively for bounty hunters, and we usually get all the bounties in this forum. Most of the running bounties are you can see it in here whether they are from different ICO/bounty sites they have ann thread for their bouty soit makes no difference going to bounty sites instrad look it at here in the thread.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 07:50:41 PM
My resource for earning is the Bountyhive platform, AmaZix and this forum. There is enough information to earn worthily, but this case must be taken seriously.
Activity: 448
June 11, 2018, 07:27:47 PM
i feel this website is suitable to search for good icos programs bounty programs as well icorating.com
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
June 11, 2018, 06:12:28 PM
I do not use any software or an app to see the best bounty at the moment.
What I use is just the following link to find bounty.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Next I chose randomly for my review of his project and his bounty program. I reviewed the project to determine if it was a scam project or not. And then what I'm reviewing is his bounty program to predict how many coins I'll get, which I'll follow is that has a pretty big pay.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
June 11, 2018, 06:03:52 PM
Now, in order to really make money on the bounty, you need to do 40-50 pieces at once. Part of the projects will not collect the required amount of money, some are just scammers, but for the rest you will get your tokens.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
June 11, 2018, 04:51:19 PM
Check the team and their roadmap, if they have a lousy roadmap it means that they are going nowhere.
You can check out icobench and icodrops for ratings. Bounties are getting more competitive so it is harder to get good amounts paid than before
Activity: 189
June 11, 2018, 03:34:59 PM
On the forum a hundred times already discussed the topic of earnings on the bounty. Do not expect that someone will tell you about their strategies of earnings.  You need not be lazy, and start working and not wait for everything to be done for you, and you will make a profit.  Just put a little effort and you will succeed.
Activity: 392
June 11, 2018, 02:09:41 PM
A blockchain that empowers the dreamer in you to innovate through a democratized access to the tools necessary for innovation in the 21st century. https://all-stocks.net
Activity: 238
June 11, 2018, 01:17:47 PM
Yes, there are no programs. All the pens and personal time. Not so simple as we would like. So do not start.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 12:56:03 PM
Most atimes i use ratings from ico drops and i use their ratings to select bounties i am to participate im . You can aslo check track ico website get their ratings and work in that light
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 12:23:05 PM
You just need to go around in this forum then you can be able to find out tons of good bounty campaign join Smiley. Beside you can try to use BountyHive or Bounty0x to find out bounty campaign to join but you need to be hurry if you don't wanna miss a good bounty campaign. Beside if you wanna know which one is good bounty campaign to join, you should check ICO project behind each bounty campaign or you can easily find out good bounty campaign just by following good bounty managers Smiley

If you're new in this business, then use the platform BountyHive or Bounty0x because you do not need to make reports for you all there will count) code gain experience, you can perform bounty where you want to make a report! Use the forum to find a successful ICO project!
Activity: 336
June 11, 2018, 11:46:39 AM
I don't think there are any tool that you can use to find out good bounty campaign to join Smiley. If you wanna know which one is good to join, you should learn from experience of other bounty hunters. On the other hand, I also think BountyHive is a good source to find out good bounty campaign in this forum Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
June 11, 2018, 11:13:01 AM
How and where you pick bounties worth your time  ?  whats your strategy  ? do you use any  tools/software

If you want to invest your time on bounty check, first you need to check who is the campaign manager for the projects. If you see the top rated managers handling the campaigns then you can boldly participate on the campaign mate.
If you see the ICO project with the hands of newbie you need to wait and check the white paper and dev team information. If all set good you can go to the join on them.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
June 11, 2018, 10:54:39 AM
How and where you pick bounties worth your time  ?  whats your strategy  ? do you use any  tools/software

i just run the page here on bounty section and read possible good bounties.
i do make research and studies before joining.
it is no money to waste in having bounty.
but a scam bounty will waste your time and effort so be picky.
Activity: 508
June 11, 2018, 10:29:14 AM
Search on altcoin and all you have to take care of is to be careful with scams or spam projects especially in airdrop because most of them are garbage.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
June 11, 2018, 10:15:07 AM

I use to search this forum first in the bounties section then I use to search on different bounty ranking platforms. Most of the times I use ICOBENCH to check the ratings of ICO. Those ICOs which having ratings more than 4 are usually selected for participation. Results of bounties are usually good.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 10:10:37 AM
I recommend you choose good manager. If you dont have experience choose bounty campaign, you very easy fall in a bad project, waste so much your time and  efforts.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
June 11, 2018, 10:02:32 AM
Bounty platform is little hard to choose so my strategy is Read the OP post it is clearly explain about the project so we should easily analyse and pick the Right platform. This forum is best for the crypto platform and many telegram group are available but many scam groups also available so own research is the good for our future reference.
Pages:
Jump to: