Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support - page 17. (Read 90045 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Hi! When will you transform facebook stakes to RvT tokens?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
How much did Rivetz raised on the ICO? Can someone tell me the figures please ? Appreciated!

ICO Price: 1 ETH = 333.33 RVT
ICO Goal: $20,000,000
Amount Raised: $18,653,920 (93%)
ICO Token Allocation: 70,000,000
Total Token Supply: 200,000,000
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Have somebody receive distrebutions? I still not(( howmany we have to wait.
What is the value of rvt token

I have not yet received my stakes yet, but this is not the only bounty that took long to send bounty to their promoters, sometimes they do it to avoid massive dumping of their coin, hopefully they will send it first week of october
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Stakes still on collation
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
blockchaintr.net
Very disappointed with the work of sir irfan_pak10 substitute manager sir jamal, this is the second time the article that i made in different project, rejected for very unusual reason, hopefully bounty hunter participants receive this well, and i am sure after this incident you have a new project and have a bounty program they will think long, fear of the events now and yesterday.
You are not correct about that the campaign manager here warned all of the low quality posters like last month so meaning there is a more and enough time to post around 50 so they will be eligible for the payments.

He never warned. He just rejected some of articles which looking basically spam. My blog post was not rejected a month ago. Everything was cool before 3 days. I did a lot of marketing for projects and my work rejected first time. I will never work again with irfan. Just I want to correct this error and I'll leave his projects...
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
when will be the distribution of this token? why is the price on the etherdelta and in the Hitbtc don't match? they are different. is it good or bad? thanks

EtherDelta traders don't necessarily pick the best offer.
Activity: 322
when will be the distribution of this token? why is the price on the etherdelta and in the Hitbtc don't match? they are different. is it good or bad? thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I follow you on facebook and twitter.Good work gays!
Good Luck!!!
Dear Administrator! I waited a long time when you would put me on the list of participants, but in spite of this I was doing my tasks all the time and tried to do it qualitatively!) Answer me, did I try in vain? (,,,

you joined campaign on sept 5th and registration closed on sept 4th, you can check the spreadsheet. cmiiw
maybe that's why your name not on the partisipant's list.  Smiley

Thanks for your reply! But the rules of the company Twitter and Fasebook not say that it ends on September 4. I would like to hear what the administrator thinks about this ...?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

What happens with Rivetz? the unit value is less than the value of the buy tokens ... more it has a marquet cap of 40k what seems to me very thin ... and this position in the 900th rank on coinmarketcap ... Can you tell me more ?

Tim
For sure the owners as well as the campaign manager here will do their best or they make some surprises and also the price will increase in just a matter of time and no one can stop it goodluck team.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

What happens with Rivetz? the unit value is less than the value of the buy tokens ... more it has a marquet cap of 40k what seems to me very thin ... and this position in the 900th rank on coinmarketcap ... Can you tell me more ?

Tim
Activity: 196
Merit: 29
W12 – Smart contract technology for business for b
How much did Rivetz raised on the ICO? Can someone tell me the figures please ? Appreciated!

ico price 2824SNM/1 ETH = 1SNM = 0.00005500 BTC  =  0.125 Dollar

are you on the wrong thread or what? What do you mean by SNM? the ticker of Rivetz is RVT.
anyway, Rivetz raisex 55k+ eth during ICO. I don't know if thats correct but last time i check its around 53k eth

Cheers guys! I have contacted Rivetz support and they said it was raised 65k eth, pretty cool! Smiley

any idea when will the bounty release ??

I invested in SNM and RVT.
sorry, confused.
Activity: 316
Hello Irfan_pak, why just 1 article from me that you approve. I'm not plagiarized, please give me a proof.
Activity: 322

SNM? what are saying here? this is not SNM tokens promoted here, only RVT tokens are being promoted here not snm. your in the wrong thread for sure be careful next time in posting or replying your thoughts.,
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
Very disappointed with the work of sir irfan_pak10 substitute manager sir jamal, this is the second time the article that i made in different project, rejected for very unusual reason, hopefully bounty hunter participants receive this well, and i am sure after this incident you have a new project and have a bounty program they will think long, fear of the events now and yesterday.
You are not correct about that the campaign manager here warned all of the low quality posters like last month so meaning there is a more and enough time to post around 50 so they will be eligible for the payments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

are you on the wrong thread or what? What do you mean by SNM? the ticker of Rivetz is RVT.
anyway, Rivetz raisex 55k+ eth during ICO. I don't know if thats correct but last time i check its around 53k eth

Cheers guys! I have contacted Rivetz support and they said it was raised 65k eth, pretty cool! Smiley

any idea when will the bounty release ??
Activity: 756
Merit: 259

Activity: 294

Activity: 196
Merit: 29
W12 – Smart contract technology for business for b

Activity: 756
Merit: 259
Pages:
Jump to: