Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support - page 27. (Read 90091 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
My ETH address is missing from the Facebook campaign
0xA4fDc58feCC6f42BA05842028b1F84ee0177ccbc
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Why telegram/slack bounty closed, it was open for everyone in beginning.  Will no one get stake from slack/telegram bounty?
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Why 4.07 is the first week, and already 5.07 is the second week? I do not understand something? This applies to signature campaign.

I also wanted to understand, because that way the other weeks have to follow the same pattern .. that is, if the user entered the 2 day of the week then it will only be counted the next week
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
hi sir please add my wallet in spreadsheet signature because in wallet field still empty
my wallet: 0xA90e8485A12dDbbc85dAAA54760c7ff308985202
no in spreadsheet: 207
tanks
Activity: 186
 irfan_pak10 sir, can i change wallet adress becoause my old wallet is hack, please
i joined bounty facebook , my old adress :0x3e72034be114cfaa01300ec529ed102836188d62
my number spreadseet is 628

my new addresss: 0x0e6c84212CdaaAf11932361f00AD8FA83B51DB17
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Why 4.07 is the first week, and already 5.07 is the second week? I do not understand something? This applies to signature campaign.
Activity: 322
hello dev, when you finish counting bounty participants
the campaign manager here said that it will be done after september 24 2017.... the distribution also will be held after the calculation end and for sure it will be done maybe a couple of weeks. question?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
hello dev, when you finish counting bounty participants
Activity: 266
Has there been any date on payment of bounties yet? I hope we will hear word soon as this is a great project and am looking forward to hold my Rivetz tokens.

Going to complete work on bounties until 24 sep, and after that ill give you 3 more days to solve issues. Distribution will happens after all the issue resolved.

thank you for this wonderful bounty distribution update.
 i guess we need to expect the bounties on the first week of october. hoping for that. Smiley
Activity: 278
Has there been any date on payment of bounties yet? I hope we will hear word soon as this is a great project and am looking forward to hold my Rivetz tokens.

Going to complete work on bounties until 24 sep, and after that ill give you 3 more days to solve issues. Distribution will happens after all the issue resolved.
Participants should be thankful in this campaign manager he always update the thread about the calculations. there are so many possible exchanger for this successful project what should be exchanger of this
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Thanks IRFAN BAI for the kind response, it's much appreciated. Have a great day.
Activity: 350
Thank you I will now remove the signatures
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Thanks for the good news! It turns out only about 1 week to receive our bounty! It not so much Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 280
so now I can remove the signature, but I still use it before I get a new signature project

Why not just remove your signature and start looking for the new one
no problem, I am now busy in the real world, and there is no chance to participate in the new signature project, as soon as I will look for the signature project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zNQVFofsN-TcAIfmzq2fUuQ-zL6EzOC6T82y2A45iiU/edit#gid=741744225

I calculated the stake amounts.
what is the amount of coin to be distributed?

total stake = 41851,0932

Line 206 no eth address
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
so is there an official statement about signature can remove? sorry I just got online now.

yes...
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
Are there any news when will be paid our bounty? In my opinion the ICo has already ended long ago

Yeah, please leave here some info about reward progress status
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Are there any news when will be paid our bounty? In my opinion the ICo has already ended long ago
Pages:
Jump to: