Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support - page 38. (Read 90099 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
BountyMarketCap
We are waiting for the bounty distribution patiently, this seems a good worthy coin which can give us some good trading and money as well. Hope bounties will be distributed soon.

it seems we all have to be really patient sir. maybe now the dev party again do the calculation of the stake all bounty participants. I agree with you, this coin seems very good price after entering the market. let's see you later.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
for me the campaign manager here just calculating the stakes of the other participants but i have a question what is the exchanger of this token. the ico of this campaign is smoothly done.
Activity: 490
Merit: 259
We are waiting for the bounty distribution patiently, this seems a good worthy coin which can give us some good trading and money as well. Hope bounties will be distributed soon.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
must keep patience and wait for the latest news from dev
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Just participated in your fb bounty
Good luck
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Sir i joined rivetz twitter and fb campaign.when i joined i put exchange ether address because i had no MEW address.But now it is available.please help me by update my address.or i lose my bounty.
username : sujonali1819
fb spreadsheet number : 500
twitter spreadsheet number : 747
new ether address : 0xa3406b9ef2aab95b0f2431982fefdc0de4662313

sir please update my ether address !

Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I follow you on facebook and twitter.Good work gays!
Good Luck!!!
Dear administrator, pay attention to me not in the lists of company members, although I joined and did the work. Take me to the lists.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Waiting for a response from the manager when the distribution of tokens will begin, when the tabulation of the table begins, when can I take the signatures?
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
   Eric on Telegram said further instruction will be given on 23rd about the release of token. So everybody should be patient. And if you remove your SIG code, you are on your own.
Still so long to wait..
Irfan, is this really accurate information?
Activity: 303
hello ,can i remove the signature now ? i want to move on .... Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
when will the bounty release ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
if this project is over I still do not know but I joined in twitter bounty this project, but I heard this project is finished hopefully quickly distributed gift for us. thanks.
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
How do you add Rivetz to myetherwallet? Does someone know?

Contract Address:  0x3d1BA9be9f66B8ee101911bC36D3fB562eaC2244
Symbol: RVT
Decimals: 18
Activity: 616
How do you add Rivetz to myetherwallet? Does someone know?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
hello irfan..  Smiley

i just want to ask about the post count in the spreadsheet?

please see my pm to you. i will wait for your response about the matter.

have a good day.
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Hi, I've just followed @RivetzCorp on twitter.
My nickname is @maxim_mazurok and I have 215 followers.
Should I re-tweet any posts by @RivetzCorp now? Or I should re-tweet all new posts?.. Rules are not clear about this, please, help.

I believe it's not necessary, the rules don't mention that. Usually when necessary, managers already report at the beginning of the thread.
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
It is obvious, It should have been like this way, and now i just want to be sure if you guys agree with me.

Will update spreadsheets very soon.

Distributing the signature bounties without weekly stakes would be the worst decission ever, I guess.

It should be weekly for sure.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi, I've just followed @RivetzCorp on twitter.
My nickname is @maxim_mazurok and I have 215 followers.
Should I re-tweet any posts by @RivetzCorp now? Or I should re-tweet all new posts?.. Rules are not clear about this, please, help.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
   Eric on Telegram said further instruction will be given on 23rd about the release of token. So everybody should be patient. And if you remove your SIG code, you are on your own.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
dear manager please announce when you start distribuions
Pages:
Jump to: