Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support - page 65. (Read 90099 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Hello sir, please update the spreadsheet. Now, i'm a member. I've changed the signature.
My number in table 194. I ask to delete my profile in the table under number 176. I filled out the form twice since the first time I did not specify the starting number of messages. I believe that you did not correctly find my messages. They had weight and I wrote a lot of messages in the Russian-language branch and you should take this into account !!!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Hello everyone

Please check the spreadsheets, if you found any issue please post here.

Before going to make any complaint about the Signature campaign, please read this

hello sir
i look sheet and found
"Update: The Rejection due to Low quality, doesnt mean its permanent, We are going to write your ending post count todat (16/8/2017), and will see at the end of crowdsale, if you have made more than 60% posts in English boards will accept you later."

We are going to write your ending post count todat (16/8/2017)

Is it only until the 16th that will be counted?
Or I just fail to understand it

irfan_pak10

I'm in the slack and telegram since the beginning of the campaign, but my nickname is not in the worksheet, you can even check in the slack and the telegram my msg.

Telegram luks
Slack: luksbit

Activity: 817
Merit: 250
Hello everyone

Before going to make any complaint about the Signature campaign, please read this

hello sir
i look sheet and found
"Update: The Rejection due to Low quality, doesnt mean its permanent, We are going to write your ending post count todat (16/8/2017), and will see at the end of crowdsale, if you have made more than 60% posts in English boards will accept you later."

We are going to write your ending post count todat (16/8/2017)

Is it only until the 16th that will be counted?
Or I just fail to understand it
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dev,
Kindly update my rank  from Jr to member.
FB spread sheet line 556
Twitter spread sheet line 875
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Can someone tell me where is the rule for signatur 40:60.
I can not find that, there is only:
2: You must do a total of 50 Posts during the period of campaign.
3: Posts must be constructive and On-topic. Spamming, low quality posts,  copy paste and off topic posts will not be counted.
What is 40:60 ? The only rules I see is you need to post 50 post before the campaign ends and not lower than 75 character to be eligible.

Please just read my above latest post.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
3: Posts must be constructive and On-topic. Spamming, low quality posts,  copy paste and off topic posts will not be counted.
What is 40:60 ? The only rules I see is you need to post 50 post before the campaign ends and not lower than 75 character to be eligible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Hello everyone

Sir, In the spreadsheet lacks one of my YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o6dyLgMBhQ
My ETH Address 0x55515EDbe90d7d8f29De195E13D02bB43f9Ee8f0
Thank you
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
ifran please change my eth address 884 twitter bounty, sorry for hassle sir.. this will be permanent address

0x3BAd2B607887114675D1779d677ee9a54C30912C
is my new address

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Hello everyone

Update

Those who are making continuous posts in the Local board will be considered as low-quality posts and will be Rejected.

What if I have made more than 50 posts in the local section before you announce this ?

It is already mentioned in OP, Spamming is not allowed. And I believe more than 40% posts in local board considered in spam.
i have joined signature since 19 july you can see i'm number 147 in spreadsheet, so if now i have made more than 50 post i'm not spamming or bursting, and i can't see any rules that prohibit to create posts in the local section in page 1 this thread

but let's say, I've made more than 50 posts in the local thread, and I now know the local post is not counted
Okay, then i will start a new post on english section, and if I make 50 more posts in the English thread, then I have more than 100 posts since joined the signature
So is it spam? ( i'll make 5 post a day in english section, more than 75 character per post and with lag time of 1 hour each post )
one more, post in bounty or ANN thread will be counted or no ?

Please, everyone, see this bold part.

If you have already made more than 40% posts in local board, probably you have been already removed from my sheets [And i see a lot of users Rejected because of continuous local boardposts]. And if you still want to get stakes for ALL the weeks starting from your joining date, please start making posts in English board. We will only accept your 40% posts from 50 posts in local board. Ill post here my spreadsheets very soon.

Please avoid spammy post, because i hate spam.

Regards

damn it, so if we reach 50 post before you take over this campaign you still count 40% post on local board  HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Yes! Ill count your local board post. So if your all posts are in local board or more than 40%, Its damn sure you have rejected already. So, you will have to work on it, so we can change our mind at the end by making at least 60% posts in other boards.

3: Posts must be constructive and On-topic. Spamming, low quality posts,  copy paste and off topic posts will not be counted.

I know these are directly not mentioned, but it is clearly mentioned that Spamming and low-quality posts are not accepted. So I just elaborated that rule.

How can the dev's team can send the bounties to all of the participants without the campaign manager? who will pass the spreadsheet to the manager? by the way i have a question what is the current price of this RIVETZ token?

Your campaign manager is here! How can i help you?
3: Posts must be constructive and On-topic. Spamming, low quality posts,  copy paste and off topic posts will not be counted.
It doesn't say In the rules, but the bounty Manager said that here in this post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20946439
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
This is a good idea. Im joined this campaign
Good luck dev
Activity: 217
Hello everyone

Ill be the Rivetz bounty campaign manager.

Will update the sheets soon

And inform you

After that you are allowed to ask questions, queries.

Thank you

Hi,

I'm not sending a PM because you say it's better to write under the thread. I'm a Full Member and I'm using suitable avatar and signature. Please update my rank (stakes) on the signature spreadsheet.

Thanks.
How can the dev's team can send the bounties to all of the participants without the campaign manager? who will pass the spreadsheet to the manager? by the way i have a question what is the current price of this RIVETZ token?
Buy now in 20% bonus tier: 400.00 RVT / 1 ETH
Final price: 333.33 RVT / 1 ETH
Cap: 70,000,000 RVT
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
pleasetell me how to join this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Activity: 882
Merit: 507

Update

Those who are making continuous posts in the Local board will be considered as low-quality posts and will be Rejected.

What if I have made more than 50 posts in the local section before you announce this ?

It is already mentioned in OP, Spamming is not allowed. And I believe more than 40% posts in local board considered in spam.
i have joined signature since 19 july you can see i'm number 147 in spreadsheet, so if now i have made more than 50 post i'm not spamming or bursting, and i can't see any rules that prohibit to create posts in the local section in page 1 this thread

but let's say, I've made more than 50 posts in the local thread, and I now know the local post is not counted
Okay, then i will start a new post on english section, and if I make 50 more posts in the English thread, then I have more than 100 posts since joined the signature
So is it spam? ( i'll make 5 post a day in english section, more than 75 character per post and with lag time of 1 hour each post )
one more, post in bounty or ANN thread will be counted or no ?

Please, everyone, see this bold part.

If you have already made more than 40% posts in local board, probably you have been already removed from my sheets [And i see a lot of users Rejected because of continuous local boardposts]. And if you still want to get stakes for ALL the weeks starting from your joining date, please start making posts in English board. We will only accept your 40% posts from 50 posts in local board. Ill post here my spreadsheets very soon.

Please avoid spammy post, because i hate spam.

Regards

damn it, so if we reach 50 post before you take over this campaign you still count 40% post on local board  HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Yes! Ill count your local board post. So if your all posts are in local board or more than 40%, Its damn sure you have rejected already. So, you will have to work on it, so we can change our mind at the end by making at least 60% posts in other boards.

Hello Can we make a rank change? I am now happy to update my Hero Member.
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I can not wait for the announcement of anyone received in the blog & media campaign, I hope to be accepted in that campaign.
Activity: 817
Regulatory changes that do not pay much attention to others, especially for those who have followed the campaign from scratch
Local councils are allowed but now 40% will be counted (I can say that my campaign efforts at local councils are 50% useless)
And now I have to post on the english board (just google translate capital, sometimes this app is wrong compile word and make user get problem)
Does the old rules have to be replaced?

Please reconsider, not everyone can speak english
Activity: 267
I am joined the social media campaign Sir  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: