Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support - page 81. (Read 90099 times)

Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
my ether wallet was hacked, i need to change my address, how can i do?
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
Is the campaign already ending?

I guess so. The spreadsheet has not been updated for 10 days... I think it's better to move on to another campaign...
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Is the campaign already ending?
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
For blog campaigns already closed? Because I see a lot that is not accepted in the spreadsheet
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
joining this social media campaign
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I Joined Rivertz facebook and twitter Bounty program.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
joining bonty twiter dev Smiley
good project
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Join Facebook and Twitter campaign. Thanks
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
I think this is a very good project, so I joined the signature campaign. Anyway it seems the status (accepted/rejected) has not been updated for 10 days... is it still open to join?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Mr JAMAL can you help me out here.My rank is Jr. Member on bitcointalk and I want to participate in signature and avatar bounty campaign of this project Rivetz.I am trying to participate for first time so kindly tell me can I participate in only in signature campaign as avatar needs a higher rank on bitcointalk???If yes then kindly tell me where I needs to post about this project.On this thread or anywhere on bitcointalk???I am asking about the 50posts with 75 characters.....

regards

Hi. congratulation for getting Jr Member rank..
feel free to join only Signature campaign. Avatar bonus is only for full members and up.. and you have to write the 50 posts in all over the forum. don't try to write all posts in only one thread or one board...

hope your first experience will be good.
Thanks brother and hope it will be a good experience.I hope there is no restriction on posting all over forum.Thanks for your valuable support
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Mr JAMAL can you help me out here.My rank is Jr. Member on bitcointalk and I want to participate in signature and avatar bounty campaign of this project Rivetz.I am trying to participate for first time so kindly tell me can I participate in only in signature campaign as avatar needs a higher rank on bitcointalk???If yes then kindly tell me where I needs to post about this project.On this thread or anywhere on bitcointalk???I am asking about the 50posts with 75 characters.....

regards

Hi. congratulation for getting Jr Member rank..
feel free to join only Signature campaign. Avatar bonus is only for full members and up.. and you have to write the 50 posts in all over the forum. don't try to write all posts in only one thread or one board...

hope your first experience will be good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

regards
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Can someone give me the primary Rivetz forum link? Thanks

You can find the main announcement thread of the Rivetz Security project by following this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-rvt-rivetz-decentralised-and-mobile-cyber-security-token-1993109
Activity: 56
I am happy can join here,hopefully the company is increasingly successful and is known by the world community in the running of the project,thank you!!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 268
Done joined signature campaign sir
thank you
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Can someone give me the primary Rivetz forum link? Thanks
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
seems revolutionary project. watching its roadmap.
Activity: 56
already to join this social media campaign,i hope this project became famous and success.
Thank you i feel happy to join this project🙏
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
another good project by jamal i would like to join in social media campaign, i will also support this campaign until the end of it and im sure this campaign will be so success, this company is so prepared i guess from its website and the platforms
thanks for joining.

For the second time i am joined with your management Jamalaezaz, i believe every ico you manage it will be success and i hope so the same with this project
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Jamal, I did joined the facebook bounty program but saw on 145 on the spreadsheet my facebook was
https://web.facebook.com/putra.draw? I don't know that Indonesian kid. Whoever that fuck is, he is an impostor.  Grin
Mine is https://www.facebook.com/cryptoycash

Pages:
Jump to: