Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] [ROC] RasputinOnline: The FIRST ICO for Adult Entertainment - page 3. (Read 2088 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 100
where will be awarded the bounty tokens for Twitter and Facebook? the purse ROC or Ethereum or Bitcoin? When it is planned?
Activity: 169
Merit: 102
Dear Manager
The campaign duration is now completed. Can we remove the signatures and are allowed to join any other signature campaign?
and tell me that how much time will you take to pay the bounty of us for participating in your signature.
Dear Members , please stay with us for a week till we pay the participants. As we will pay after a week which is stated by Owner on the site. Thanks
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Dear Manager
The campaign duration is now completed. Can we remove the signatures and are allowed to join any other signature campaign?
and tell me that how much time will you take to pay the bounty of us for participating in your signature.
Activity: 547
Merit: 109
Joined twitter bounty campaign.
Good Luck

bounty registration page is limited person, every bounty ROC is fully subscribed, but you can try contact dev or bounty manager
Good Luck Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
Joined twitter bounty campaign.
Good Luck
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
Dear sir. I not left your signature campaign. I joined as my rank is allowed in the website rules but I not find the signature. Plz send me the signature . I want to work for you. I already wear your avatar.
hope, dev will provide information about stake earned from all particpant bounty twitter and facebook  Grin
I am in connection with them about that data.
Activity: 547
Merit: 109
hope, dev will provide information about stake earned from all particpant bounty twitter and facebook  Grin
The spreadsheet for signature participants is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s5EU2VaPqaZEQ-gbXmsO8iVSvqMhcR5u5FyWJ9R9AhA/edit#gid=1053909490

Other updates will be provided sooner.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Can anyone please reply from the bounty team. Also when will the twitter spreadsheet will be updated?

Thank you

i have some question too, with spreadsheet bounty from twitter or facebook
how i can see about my earning or stake earned from twitter or facebook ?
Activity: 574
Tried to join social media bounty, but this site https://ico.rasputinonline.com/ not working properly. when I tried to fill the form, the form did not work properly for facebook/twitter campaign.but joining for the signature campaign is working properly. Do twitter and facebook campaign full or new comers is no more accepted?

Shown dev forgot to write a limited bounty, so some do not know, including me ..
Wow! It's a awesome project. Interested in joining ..... Bounty campaign
Newbie can join sir?
thanks
best of luck for success
Look we're late, To bounty looks full and we can not participate in this bounty ...
For what bounty can still join? Undecided
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Just started thread, social media bounty is full ? Grin
I'm also confused why it's just start and all social media full subscribe? Dev may you told us what was happening ?

Hi ccsang.  Twitter and Facebook bounties are full.  We had opened a previous thread which was locked as we posted some bounty info in the wrong forum so we have re-opened a bounty thread for a discussion point for current bounty participants.  We will be contacting people by direct message today regarding translation bounties.  Hope this clears everything up Smiley
Thank for explain, I'm late to join this bounty campaign, I checked spreadsheet just only around 40 participants , not too much , anyway , thank you
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I'm also confused why it's just start and all social media full subscribe? Dev may you told us what was happening ?

Hi ccsang.  Twitter and Facebook bounties are full.  We had opened a previous thread which was locked as we posted some bounty info in the wrong forum so we have re-opened a bounty thread for a discussion point for current bounty participants.  We will be contacting people by direct message today regarding translation bounties.  Hope this clears everything up Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Activity: 337
Activity: 224
I had some difficult when opening the participants status, why you don't use google sheets?
Activity: 280
i can not access the sosial media bounty campaign ,. ? what is closed ,. ? tell me detail ,. thanks ,.
Pages:
Jump to: