Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌲[BOUNTY] RootProject - Tax-Subsidized Cryptocurrency [JOIN NOW] - page 2. (Read 27980 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
i received my rewards for bounty campaign
thanks
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
Any exchange for ROOTS token?

The token is on idex exchange but the trade volume is 0
When the desribution for token bounty?
Am not sure the team is serious about the distribution. The team said yesterday they will distribute it by the weekend after reiterating on the few days left in the week. Maybe by the end of the day. Though the token might have to held for a long time cause the team is not in a hurry to hit any exchange. Actually they have done some recruiting to improve service.

When the desribution for token bounty?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
When will the tokens be paid for the work done?
I did not get anything!
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
The distribution had been postponed due to high transaction fee but no date had been chosen for now.
AH...delayed! I guess this will start distribution possible july or on august, dont try hoping happen on june lol
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
The distribution had been postponed due to high transaction fee but no date had been chosen for now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Tokens are still not distributed, is there anyone who has received the bounty rewards, its already 20th May18 more than 1 month since the campaign has ended, all participant should have gotten the rewards till now.
If anyone has information about exchange listing pls share.
I have not received yet too. Hope we will receive very soon.

Yes I am hoping the same but I would be better if someone from Root team confirm it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Tokens are still not distributed, is there anyone who has received the bounty rewards, its already 20th May18 more than 1 month since the campaign has ended, all participant should have gotten the rewards till now.
I have not received yet too. Hope we will receive very soon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Chainjoes.com
Hello! Is there any news about the payment? I hope to be soon ...
Hello
give some information on the distribution of tokens.
why until this time we did not receive our rewards?
Thank you
It was announced on telegram yesterday that the bounty token will be distributed this coming week, Lets stay expectant.

So has anyone received the tokens already? It's still Thursday and we have time till the end of the week, I know. Just to not if the distribution has already begun or not))
moreover, it's already Friday, but there are no tokens!
I cant explain why the token has not been distributed. I believe the token can still be distributed before Sunday. If one is familiar with the rootproject from the beginning one will be used to their procrastination.
Activity: 186
Merit: 18
Hello
Thank you
It was announced on telegram yesterday that the bounty token will be distributed this coming week, Lets stay expectant.

So has anyone received the tokens already? It's still Thursday and we have time till the end of the week, I know. Just to not if the distribution has already begun or not))
moreover, it's already Friday, but there are no tokens!
Activity: 770
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Hello
Thank you

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hello
Thank you
Thank you! I look forward to!
in a telegram you can not keep track of everything!
good luck to the project
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Hello manager

I participated on signature campaign , no #11 on spreadsheet.
I was reached by SANDRA EVANS thru PM on March 06, 2018 (i will make a screenshot if needed) and told me "Hi! I'm a bounty manager of RootProject ICO. Signature campaign is over, so I want to suggest you other signature campaigns" , so i change my signature on March 9th.

I just checked the spreadsheet i don't have stakes from week 35 to week 39,
I though you said it was over on march 06?
this "week 35 to week 39" supposedly didn't exist at all since you said it was over on march 06.
But some participant still gain stakes from this "supposedly didn't exist" weeks. Roll Eyes

Your stakes corrected.

thanks for correcting the "week"
but the sum still incorrect , you still using the old sum
please update it , thanks.

it has been 9 days since last time i wrote this and manager haven't fix the issue,
already sent a notice to slack group too.
please update it
Chainjoes.com
Hello
Thank you
Hello
Thank you
When will we receive our tokens?
It's been a long time since the ICO. can I count on my coins?
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
RootProject is Hiring!

RootProject’s token was distributed on April 20. For details of what we’re working on, check out our business plan.

Our first hires were a number of PhD economists, with more announcements coming in the next week. After the positions in this blog post are filled, we’ll begin hiring for the pilot city programs. But for now, we are focused on filling the three positions below.

If working in — and helping forge — the fast-paced, rapidly evolving intersection of blockchain and ESG projects sounds exciting to you, come join us! Please only apply if you are sure you have the right experience. We value in our employees hard work, creativity, and an ability to identify the limits of one’s own knowledge set.

Email your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected], cc-ing [email protected], with “APPLICATION” in the subject line. Preference is for New York or Seoul, South Korea-based candidates. All positions pay well, in fiat, crypto and jetlag.

Project Manager & Head of Marketing — RootProject is rolling out a number of creative, powerful crowdfunding campaigns, managed by leading NGOs and nonprofits. RootProject’s novel crowdfunding model incorporates stakeholders who will benefit directly from the campaign’s successful conclusion.

This hybrid role requires a mix of creativity and disciplined execution. The candidate will (1) work with our PR firm in Seattle, pushing content across platforms on a daily basis; (2) build and help execute creative sixty day crowdfunding campaigns. Responsibility for strengthening RootProject’s communications and community management will be measured by daily and weekly agenda follow-through

Extensive experience in project management, campaign management or marketing is required. The right candidate will feel comfortable interacting with high net worth individuals and government elites in the morning, homeless and at-risk people in the aftenroon, and a chat room of 5,000 people in the evening. The candidate must be based either in Seattle, Washington, New York City or Seoul, South Korea.

Senior Software Architect — The senior software architect will liase with the CEO and a Silicon Valley technical team lead with decades of development experience, while overseeing an outsourced team of very experienced developers.

Early focus will be on smart contract development and the build out of RootProject’s ecosystem governance structure, integrating early decentralized curation and governance into the already-created crowdfunding platform.

Head of Operations — The Head of Operations will oversee the day-to-day activity of RootProject, executing and formulating strategy, while implementing early scaling and development of pilot city programs in Seoul, South Korea and New York City, expanding to additional cities as Y1 progresses. She or he will engage in, and hire for, extensive project management concerning early crowdfunding campaigns and on-the-ground ecosystem build.

Extensive travel is required. Blockchain, charitable or NGO experience is a plus, but emphasis is on expertise in the traditional start-up scaling and managerial playbook.
https://medium.com/@nickadamsjudge/rootproject-is-hiring-9615e1a4a860
Pages:
Jump to: