Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] SciCom - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD [preSale - December 14, 2017] - page 9. (Read 5808 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Today will be a weekly token calculation, make sure that you have met all bounty conditions to get them in full  Smiley

There is 04/12-10/12 period mentioned in your spreasheet. I expected that I can work all mentioned days of the week and submitted report at the end of 10th december. Can you check it? I have "not reported status"  Undecided

Please provide the following data: the section of the bounty in which you take part and your nickname. Soon we will answer you.

Facebook and Twitter bounty
https://twitter.com/xofpyyl
https://www.facebook.com/james.dorivan

check your profile in the bounty. the data has been updated. thank you for your participation
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Today will be a weekly token calculation, make sure that you have met all bounty conditions to get them in full  Smiley

There is 04/12-10/12 period mentioned in your spreasheet. I expected that I can work all mentioned days of the week and submitted report at the end of 10th december. Can you check it? I have "not reported status"  Undecided

Please provide the following data: the section of the bounty in which you take part and your nickname. Soon we will answer you.

Facebook and Twitter bounty
https://twitter.com/xofpyyl
https://www.facebook.com/james.dorivan
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
hello,
Just want to ask if you are also looking for Filipino translator for the Scicom bounty campaign?
Can I reserve?
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
The report was delivered last night 10.12. Why do not I charge for a week?

Twitter Bounty, Torwald Go

Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
i would like to reserve thailand translation if you need contract me at pm.

thanks.

Respected members of the Bounty. For the report about reposts there are special forms on the site. Please carefully read the terms and rules of the Bounty for the timely accrual of bonus tokens.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
I offer to translate the ANN thread into Dutch and moderate it. For the whitepaper I have no time at this moment unfortunately.

Arrrvin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/arrrvin-1215537
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nHEUlqM89KHMsyBPUVRnJ-K5nDEFTHzOt-aBMVGV9zg/edit#gid=1219054956
0xbF6b6F17eC2cDC4FF6406634747F36Ab4837682c
Dear bounty members. The wrong data is highlighted in red, pale pink - repeating links, green - the registration form is not completely filled.
Why you right in start post this:
We offer 850 tokens (~350$) for translation and 200 (~80$) per week for maintaining
but calculator in personal cabinet shows me that I can buy 850 tokens for only 0.068 ETH, wtf?
Please give me screenshot. Don't know what problem you have.
In my cabinet everything is relevant.

Respected members of the Bounty. For the report about reposts there are special forms on the site. Please carefully read the terms and rules of the Bounty for the timely accrual of bonus tokens.
Why you right in start post this:
We offer 850 tokens (~350$) for translation and 200 (~80$) per week for maintaining
but calculator in personal cabinet shows me that I can buy 850 tokens for only 0.068 ETH, wtf?
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Hi,dev
what's the mean of this?
A participant status is fixed during the registration in our Bounty program and can not be changed up to the end of the event. A participant status must be the same as on bitcointalk.org. If it differs the user will be expelled from the participation.

now,i up to Sr member? should i update my signature code to Sr member code? u say "the status is fixed" but then u require "A participant status must be the same as on bitcointalk.org" I am confused about this!

Congratulations with your new rank! You need to fill out the form again. You need to register in the Bounty section. You will find the information about your rank in the account table from the date of your registration till the date of your upgrade. You will get the profit in the end of the reporting week considering your rank. The signature code will be updated according to your newly received rank. Thank you for your interest in our project. We make it better together.
thank u for the reply,I see and i will refill the form!
Pages:
Jump to: