Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔺 Security Token Weekly Bounty! 🔺 Get $150 and become a shareholder! - page 2. (Read 798 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
How do you randomly choose a winner?

We get a hat, a few dozen rabbits, and a marker. We then mark the rabbits with the weekly participant numbers, and after that, we simply pull three of the bunnies out of the hat!

In all seriousness, we will be using a lovely random generator! Wink

I know you were joking, but this would actually make for an awesome live stream.

I think stuff like this isn't done often enough. Could get a lot of traction because it's so off the wall.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Only one day to go now right?

We get a hat, a few dozen rabbits, and a marker. We then mark the rabbits with the weekly participant numbers, and after that, we simply pull three of the bunnies out of the hat!

I know you were joking, but this would actually make for an awesome live stream.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
How do we let you know we have tweeted it? Or will you message us on Twitter if we win?
How do we know when it has been tweeted 50 times?

Hi there! We're constantly monitoring retweets, we'll let you know on all platforms when it reaches 50! 

That's good to know!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

Don't forget: two more days left until Sunday!

You still have the chance to become one of the first winners and a shareholder of RAD Lending!
Play and get $150 worth RAD tokens, you only have to RETWEET THIS TWEET and wait until Sunday!

Hi there! We're constantly monitoring retweets, we'll let you know on all platforms when it reaches 50! 
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Don't forget: the first RAD Raffle is still on until Sunday!

You have four more days to become one of the first winners, and a shareholder of RAD Lending!
Plаy and gеt $150 worth RAD tоkens, you only have to RETWEET THIS TWEET and wait until Sunday!

Is it possible to enter multiple times if I can get friends to retweet?

That's a really good idea actually.

You have four more days to become one of the first winners, and a shareholder of RAD Lending!
Plаy and gеt $150 worth RAD tоkens, you only have to RETWEET THIS TWEET and wait until Sunday!

Is it possible to enter multiple times if I can get friends to retweet?

Where can I find the ANN thread for RAD?

You can check out the ANN thread here.
Where can I find the ANN thread for RAD?
Activity: 20
Activity: 210
When does this end?

Hi, thanks for the interest! The current weekly raffle end on Sunday, that's when we'll be announcing this week's winner.

However, there will be another raffle next week, with a new prize! Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: