Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[BOUNTY]✅⚡⚡ SHOPIBLOCK⚡⚡✅- SHOPIFY ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 11. (Read 8338 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Shopiblock blockchain shop software let´s you create your own store along with your own cryptocurrency on your favorite domain.

Be one of the early birds and earn 25 % Bonus. Fill out the form and save your spot now
Yeah that's text on our website. However I don't understand what you want me to say?
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
Shopiblock blockchain shop software let´s you create your own store along with your own cryptocurrency on your favorite domain.

Be one of the early birds and earn 25 % Bonus. Fill out the form and save your spot now
for the bounty of Twitter and FB campaigns, is there a difference in reward depending on the number of friends / subscribers?
No. You only need more than 150 followers and a good activity. However if you have a lot of followers (15000+), we can speak about that.  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
for the bounty of Twitter and FB campaigns, is there a difference in reward depending on the number of friends / subscribers?
Did you see our Digital Marketing bounty? Have a short view and be a part of the shop software revolution.
We´ve build the most powerful Bounty package for each case. Feel free to apply on each job related to your skills.
If there is any question, don´t hestitate to write us a PM or E-Mail.
dkn2017 and some other, you are approved! Best regards...
Activity: 112
Reserved for hindi translation
@All,

just want to let you know that you can apply now for Shopiblock bounty Wink Our website (www.shopiblock.io) and Whitepaper will launch soon. Best regards...
We never used bitcointalk forum before. It was not our intention. As you can see we are Newbie here.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
On the website there is no information why it was necessary to spread the bounty, if you can not even get acquainted with the project?
Dear Pidomko. Forms coming soon, will write you a PM. Best!
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
how to join twitter campaign sir ? no form for register ?
Thanks Awalia and Cryptobel-NL, will come back asap! Best....
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Creative Creator
Dutch translation reserved. Let me know when I'm good to go.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Username : awalia
Language : indonesia
Email : [email protected]
Address : 0xb02518F08daeb2Ef11a50edB152C59507D0EB2F5
Prev job : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ltym_vuCnAvpGD7F7KnldJtm7wYP8S3sdZ7pdRaK8Jg/edit?usp=sharing

Wanna joint for ur translation bounty dev , just send me a PM
Got it. Will let you know asap. Best!
Pages:
Jump to: