Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚠️ [BOUNTY] SINE — music streaming that pays you [🔥ICO is live now!🔥] - page 3. (Read 9769 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Managers.. If that is something you can't handle and answer our questions, simply leave it to someone more experienced than you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
done to join with twitter broadcast
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Good Day!
Do we have update for this bounty campaign? or it is finished?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
Its a nice project, but why tweet is dead?
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I just joined the bounty campaign and airdrop. Music is food to the soul therefore this project will be successful
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 62
Great project. I will follow the development of the project. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
What's going on here? Why no new retweets in the Twitter stream? It's hard to continue this company
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
What happens to the company? The manager does not answer any questions, there are no messages. Did the company die Huh!
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Hello, bounty manager!
Can you answer to us about bounty: is it still active? Spreadsheets? Any news?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
I'm also wondering that there is no more news on Twitter and Facebook.
Pre-sale ended. Maybe bounty compaign will continue when the main ICO will starts.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Hi,
Haven't seen posts of twitter and facebook recently
Just want to let you know that I made all likes/shares/retweets from my accounts (https://www.facebook.com/flodner) and https://twitter.com/flodner (11300+ followers)
Activity: 532
https://www.empirehotels.io/
where link to spreadsheet sir ?
Activity: 330
0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE
It's getting quite hard to participate in the twitter bounty as there hasnt been a post in weeks
Activity: 223
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
Is this bounty campaign over?  waiting for an update from Sine. if we post our post and tag @sinestreaming is it count for the bounty? I need clarification from bounty manager.

Activity: 138
Merit: 11
I couldn't find any post from sine after October last week. is this bounty campaign is over? according to rules we can only share and re-tweet sine pages posts and tweets only. No posts from Sine means we have no tasks to do in that week!
Please update the rules or if this  campaign  is over, waiting for official confirmation from sine team.
Activity: 275
SINE is Ethereum ERC20 token. Earn SINE tokens for your music discoveries. Use them to pay for your subscription or exchange to fiat currencies in a few clicks
Best concept ever
Join with ico and applied for twitter and facebook campaigns
Pages:
Jump to: