Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[BOUNTY] Snapup - Get Huge Rewards Worth 1.650.000€ For Promoting 🌟🌟🚀 - page 3. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Why newbies not allowed?

This is the signature campaign, so you need to be at least a full member in order to wear a significant and visible signature on your account.
By the way you can always join the SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN

You're also a Jr. Member     Grin   and have a signature? Can you participate as a Jr. member?

Snapup - Disrupt the way you buy premium products!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Why newbies not allowed?

This is the signature campaign, so you need to be at least a full member in order to wear a significant and visible signature on your account.
By the way you can always join the SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Why newbies not allowed?
You can join our social media bounty Here and also our slack and telegram bounty available on first post of this thread  Smiley
Activity: 112
I say Hello :)
I am pleased to have met new birthday coins.
I feel this project is going to succeed.
Please support as we support you.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The rule for this campaign is easy, and the reward for it also interesting, should i move here? Cheesy
I think you can not join their campaign as they do not allow negetive trust members.Anyway you can try your luck.It is really very rewarding campaign

Claiming our daily +1! (first time ever  Cheesy ) This is the most rewarding signature campaign you have ever seen! JOIN NOW and get rewarded for spreading our message!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The rule for this campaign is easy, and the reward for it also interesting, should i move here? Cheesy
I think you can not join their campaign as they do not allow negetive trust members.Anyway you can try your luck.It is really very rewarding campaign
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
legendary
Snapup IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE IT'S SOCIAL MEDIA BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

Since the social component is crucial for the development of our business, we reserved a large quota of SNP tokens (2% of the total) worth 1.650.000€
for the bounty campaigns; and the SOCIAL MEDIA is the LARGEST and will have a token distribution worth 500.000€ in total.

You can find the link to the campaign HERE

This is a huge amount, can you please tell me about the price of a coin?
This is really an interesting bounty, I will participate with this project
1 SNP = 0.33€  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Since the social component is crucial for the development of our business, we reserved a large quota of SNP tokens (2% of the total) worth 1.650.000€
for the bounty campaigns; and the SOCIAL MEDIA is the LARGEST and will have a token distribution worth 500.000€ in total.

looks good will head over and check out the social media campaign now
Activity: 92

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I will opt-in for the social media campaign
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
Waiting for twitter and facebook bounty campaign
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I will join your signature campaign when my current campaign is over Smiley
legendary
reserve italian translation
Please follow the procedure as outlined in op to reserve translation.Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 128
legendary
How to join twitter and facebook bounty, follow SNAPUP or like pages, its not clear , also is there a topic for SNAPUP in Announcements board (Altcoins).
We have a separate thread for social media bounties here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-snapup-social-media-bounty-1st-round-finished-2046331 and our ANN is available here
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
How to join twitter and facebook bounty, follow SNAPUP or like pages, its not clear , also is there a topic for SNAPUP in Announcements board (Altcoins).
Pages:
Jump to: