Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty stake rewards, what does it mean? - page 2. (Read 214 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Lately I've seen a lot of people ask what the stakes are that you receive when you successfully complete a bounty. I would like to try and explain this to avoid any confusion. Wink

So :

What are stakes? Stakes are rewards that are given upon the successfull completion of any bounty. The number of stakes that you receive depends on the amount of work that you have put into the bounty. Bounty rewards can be claimed weekly. The total number of stakes will determine the number of coins that you will receive.

How many tokens will I get for my stakes? Depending on the bounty where you received the stakes for. Let's take for example the Twitter bounty.

The total number of tokens in the Twitter bounty is A tokens. Let's assume that the total number of stakes is B stakes. (this depends on the number of stakes handed out to every participant) Let's assume that I got C stakes for the Twitter bounty.

This would mean that I will receive A/B/C coins.

How can I get more stakes? Be more active in all the different bounty's! More activities means more stakes. Submit weekly reports to receive more stakes.

When will I receive my tokens? The exact date will be announced later. This will be when the bounty is over.
Pages:
Jump to: