Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] << StartMining >> Industrial Mining Farms - page 14. (Read 11238 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
hello dev i have participated in bounty media campaign
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Why do not you update your accounts on social networks?
Developers are not active?
I like the project, but I'm worried!
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Пoчeмy нa caйтe нe cчитaютcя бaллы зa дoлю в фeйcбyк?
Ecть pyccкaя вeткa, вaм мoжeт лyчшe пиcaть в нeй, ecли нa pyccкoм языкe. Caми дeвы тoжe pyccкиe
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
Irfan, why do you absolutely do not answer questions and do not do the project?  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I'll try so many times to access bounty portals but i cant access bounty portals

Can you fix it ?  Wink
Activity: 222
Startmining is a good project indeed. But there is a problem in stake calculation. I ho all will be fine with the passage of time.
Activity: 1316
it seems this is a good project, I joined in bounty social media facebook. good luck Cool
Activity: 490
Hi sir irfan, may I ask about bounty portals for social media campaign, it says there ETC address is needed or ETH addy? I have no ETC addy, is it okay to save ETH address instead?
We have the same question,  as the post wrote it as ETH but upon registration the pop- up shows/indicates ETC so can we use either wallet address  upon registration? Thank you....!
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
A good project, worth a closer look and take part! In my vzgyad serious approach to the case))
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Hi sir irfan, may I ask about bounty portals for social media campaign, it says there ETC address is needed or ETH addy? I have no ETC addy, is it okay to save ETH address instead?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 308
Where i can saw everyweek report for the last week ? I need to know the details of charging during the bounty, and not after
Activity: 406
Merit: 259
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Great project! Immediately one can see a serious business approach, and generally everything was pleasant)
Thank you for the opportunity to participate, joined the twetter and facebook  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
I joined this Great project Sir................ Sir I want to write article...     bitcoinchrist.com
Pls check it out and get back to me.

Yes! Please create an article on this website

Translation and Signature campaign Updated. Please check it.
Activity: 140
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
 I joined twitter and facebook bounty campaign , good luck dev....
and to all member nice....
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Activity: 182
From 1st September there is nothing to retweet from your twitter account. No new tweets from you. Add som new tweets that we can promote you at twitter. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: