Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Suretly - page 23. (Read 60371 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Orient
August 27, 2017, 01:25:30 AM
What happen with bounty payment? Suretly team said payment day is today (after 2 day) atleast confirm the date of payment .
It is necessary to signup on suretly website to receive bounty rewards?

Nothing happened in two days..they delay it..i dont see any SUR on my account..
just waiting for it. i'm sure that Suretly team will pay for your work.
thank you just waiting again for it Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 27, 2017, 12:54:06 AM
E_L said it will be distributed today.
So let us wait for another day. I am sure everything will be fine.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
August 27, 2017, 12:45:07 AM
Not much we can do but to wait for the devs to distribute the bounty another week would be ok rather than having nothing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 26, 2017, 10:33:49 PM
What happen with bounty payment? Suretly team said payment day is today (after 2 day) atleast confirm the date of payment .

Nothing happened in two days..they delay it..i dont see any SUR on my account..
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 26, 2017, 10:01:03 PM
Sorry guys, we need a little bit more time for bounty distribution.

I hope tomorrow (08/27/2017) you will see SUR/WSUR on your balances.

Don't forget to add custom token if you chose SUR:

Token Address: 0xe120c1ECBfdFeA7F0A8f0Ee30063491E8c26fedf
Decimals: 8
Symbol: SUR
Name: Suretly

You don't need to do anything if you chose WSUR - just wait while tokens will appear in your wallet.

--
And good news for Facebook & Twitter bounty participants - we redistributed unused tokens from articles&media campaign in your favor.

i put all the details on MEW add token but i dont see how to fill the name (Suretly)

i only fill up only the form of Token Add (the address you given) decimals and Symbol (SUR) is it ok if i didnt fill up the name of SUR
?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2017, 04:21:27 PM

You don't need to do anything if you chose WSUR - just wait while tokens will appear in your wallet.

--
And good news for Facebook & Twitter bounty participants - we redistributed unused tokens from articles&media campaign in your favor.

yeah everyone is waiting but unfortunately the price is going down now in hit btc, but I hope the price will rise again . we all will wait until tommorrow I hope I will see my SUR token soon
so can it be better to hold tokens? rather than selling everything on the day of issuance
Why cannot do that? This is your coin and decision for sell it or not is by you, nobody at here can make you sell your coin when you not want do that. You can hold your tokens until the price of this token reach to your target.
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
August 26, 2017, 03:26:30 PM

--

yeah everyone is waiting but unfortunately the price is going down now in hit btc, but I hope the price will rise again . we all will wait until tommorrow I hope I will see my SUR token soon
so can it be better to hold tokens? rather than selling everything on the day of issuance
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
August 26, 2017, 01:32:34 PM

--

E_L
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 01:24:54 PM

--
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 26, 2017, 10:04:01 AM
did anyone get thier rewards already? ive check my wallet still my balance zero. i thought august 25 will be the distribution of the rewards but its already august 26. maybe i will wait till monday.

They just finished counting all stakes as they said on the announcement, after the ICO they will begin to counting all stakes and its need about a week which mean yesterday they just completed the counting. Just wait till the next week.
Activity: 588
August 26, 2017, 09:52:45 AM

Make sure your information here is all correct:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Neq7KivGjqkNPfZCrkWpOEsYXBZKBUHsfM83-u5S6rU/edit

My account and ETH address there is correct for my account , Im still waiting for the payment I hope it will destribute on this week
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 26, 2017, 09:35:38 AM
did anyone get thier rewards already? ive check my wallet still my balance zero. i thought august 25 will be the distribution of the rewards but its already august 26. maybe i will wait till monday.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 26, 2017, 09:04:35 AM

Make sure your information here is all correct:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Neq7KivGjqkNPfZCrkWpOEsYXBZKBUHsfM83-u5S6rU/edit
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
August 26, 2017, 08:29:45 AM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
August 26, 2017, 08:16:35 AM
Guys, have you got the bounty?
I haven't got it yet.

I have not received...
Though to me charges have made. Thank you!
I am waiting too. I did not indicate in the form of the wallet address. Wrote a personal account.
Yes still distribution is not started because of today is 25th of August. so distribution will start tomorrow as suretly team told I sure that they do the distribution as soon as possible.

The weekend has just started and probably the team is off. Let's wait till Monday.
In the original post, devs stated that users who registered first will receive their token first. Hence, I can suggest to start the bounty distribution to the users who were first and filled the form with wallet.
what happens if they dont provide their wallet adres ??  what will happens to theire shares Huh
Activity: 700
August 26, 2017, 07:13:52 AM
I haven't got it yet.

I have not received...
I am waiting too. I did not indicate in the form of the wallet address. Wrote a personal account.
Yes still distribution is not started because of today is 25th of August. so distribution will start tomorrow as suretly team told I sure that they do the distribution as soon as possible.

The weekend has just started and probably the team is off. Let's wait till Monday.
In the original post, devs stated that users who registered first will receive their token first. Hence, I can suggest to start the bounty distribution to the users who were first and filled the form with wallet.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
August 26, 2017, 05:49:32 AM
I haven't got it yet.

I have not received...
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
August 25, 2017, 01:05:21 PM
Hello.
my bitcointalk username: ruslan_kempel
bounty :
facebook im number 437
ETH adres:0x9D74376262CA646440c1ebF623992A958c970FeF
Thank you
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
August 25, 2017, 11:49:22 AM
I haven't got it yet.

I have not received...
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
August 25, 2017, 10:33:48 AM
I haven't got it yet.

I think we are still waiting for distribution to take place.
Pages:
Jump to: