Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🤖 Synapse Bounty Program [ENDED] - page 2. (Read 31709 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit
I participated in the Article/Video Bounty Campaign with this video: https://youtu.be/_z90FaXIhvQ

This is my ETH address: 0x2b9840F282F167E8e8b0Ed8c2938DCaa1006c5D4
When receiving a video from hndrk10 ( ICO Central ), please verify if the ETH address matches the one from the Video Description. Many Scammers submit my videos, with my credentials but with a different ETH Address. Thank you!

ps: If you checked my video and it's Private, you should know that I schedule my videos to be public after a few hours, to avoid Scammers submit my videos to bounty campaigns before me.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Good afternoon! Was the bounty campaign over? Do I have to do something to get the tokens on the wallet or will the payment happen automatically? When to wait for the release of the token to the exchanges and for what? What are our further actions? When to wait for the distribution of awards? If possible, write an informative post on further actions in the initial post, in order to avoid recurring questions. Thank you!
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Did anyone ever get a token for participating in a company bounty?
No bounty payment!
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
Did anyone ever get a token for participating in a company bounty?
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
They have just started their Tier 2 token sale so I imagine bounty payments will be a while yet. In the mean time they have been having quite a few airdrops.

https://tokensale.synapse.ai/r/4583 for more info.
Activity: 213
Blockchain with solar energy
Hello. When will the tokens be distributed for participating in the company's bounty?
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. Can the bounty company still work? Give please the answer. Thank you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
What is it not clear and when we get our tokens for participating in the bounty? Or is the project dead?

Project is still running, not sure if the bounty campaign is still running tho, it was scheduled to be finished a few months ago
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
What is it not clear and when we get our tokens for participating in the bounty? Or is the project dead?
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. Bounty program to what number will it go? Please give full information. Thanks for your reply. Very little information about this.
Activity: 278
The correct calculation? We will receive for their work is only $ 4? I hope this is a mistake. The project is really promising.  Huh
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
how the continuation of this project ... Huh Huh
I hope in the near future the results of bounty can be sent to each bounty followers.

please update Manger  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hello i would like to support the project by entering the bounty campaign. Therefore, i would like to translate the French Ann
 Bittalk name : mysterecryptoooo
 Bittalk profile Url : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
 Previous work : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icobeefcoin-production-integree-de-boeufs-biologiques-de-la-ferme-a-la-table-2722556
 Ether address : 0x1b9c390F17d37A41d7C80f89902371336642B404

Best regards.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
hello sir
my old myetherwallet 0xC6Fc6835cE16679C89567C0B33604D1e9A71Bf99 account has been hacked by someone, so please update my new myetherwallet address in the spreadsheet. this my new myetherwallet address:
0xc3A6f32C13D1400Ff5CDc5Bffd07A29268b7ba3B
Activity: 532
maybe by March x10 will be, so do not worry .... wait
Sometimes it doesnt work this way but it is better to have distributed the token if there would be any dump at all. The coin should start on a good value coin slate considering  the ethereum price now

In march the final stage of the ICO should be finished, hence the delay in payment Smiley
If you wish to know more, join their telegram channel, as I get my information there
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Sometimes it doesnt work this way but it is better to have distributed the token if there would be any dump at all. The coin should start on a good value coin slate considering  the ethereum price now
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 125
when distribution bounty??
Around march next year.
Really? By then the token would have lost value against the major cryptos like BTC and ETH.

It is very sad. I am upset. I hope only that payment for bounty campaign will be generous. All with coming New year!
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
Hello! It was a pleasure to be engaged in the promotion of this project! I wish you continued success! I'm waiting for my reward.
With Coming New year!!!
Activity: 234
Hello!Congratulations on completing the sale of the tokens! That was very nice bounty project. Thanks bounty manager for the good work.When will be sent the reward for the bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: