Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY TASKS POWERED by NickVasilich] - page 2. (Read 1192 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Telegram:@whoeier
Twitter: @whoeier

Task report sheet: Here
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Telegram: @cryptogary88
Task Report
Week1 (30.04.19-06.05.19)
Spreadsheet link: https://suite-app.proximax.io/s/q9WLcgPN65SCcxw
Activity: 22
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
Task Report
Telegram: @semih67
Twitter: @coinclimb
Youtube name: semih coin
Btt name: 67semih

Spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KlK64YpLi66NtGxAcrQr6To_Xcl4YBToNh75KwqiOCk/edit?usp=drivesdk
Activity: 449
Activity: 145
Activity: 80
Activity: 131
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Activity: 23
Merit: 4
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
If you smile things will work out ):
I have heard a lot of peoples earning coins by participating in bounties. I have never did bounties before and this one seems to be a good one to start with. As much as i understood it has simple task like promoting and having conversation.
The thing is that the topic of conversation will depend on which subjects and does it requires any prior knowledge regarding Cryptocurrency and bounties? Working hard is not a big deal for me if the payment is good but i could use some more information regarding the topics that i have to discuss.
Will wait for a reply from you and then fill up the mentioned form.

You should try bounties candies mate. However, you need to learn about crypto a bit day by day. Our mission is to have blockchain massively adopted by the world. And you need the knowledge to answer them correctly. You can search and learn from this forum. And feel free to ask. Believe me, we all start from zero. Let's have fun and make some money.

Thanks for the information. Yeah, i did join this bounty. So far everything is going good, can work at ease and the best part is there is no fixed timing for it. Work whenever you want and the project budgets that are allotted for the tasks are also quite balanced.
April 30, 2019, 07:13:39 AM
I have heard a lot of peoples earning coins by participating in bounties. I have never did bounties before and this one seems to be a good one to start with. As much as i understood it has simple task like promoting and having conversation.
The thing is that the topic of conversation will depend on which subjects and does it requires any prior knowledge regarding Cryptocurrency and bounties? Working hard is not a big deal for me if the payment is good but i could use some more information regarding the topics that i have to discuss.

You should try bounties candies mate. However, you need to learn about crypto a bit day by day. Our mission is to have blockchain massively adopted by the world. And you need the knowledge to answer them correctly. You can search and learn from this forum. And feel free to ask. Believe me, we all start from zero. Let's have fun and make some money.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
April 30, 2019, 07:09:27 AM
I am definitely interested but the budget of $1k-$10k will be for a single task that we complete or for the entire project?
Thanks

Budget for the tasks assigned for every promotion activity and depends on the importance of the content. Budget will be in btw equivalent from 1000$ to 10 000$ for each task.

Activity: 131
April 30, 2019, 03:28:29 AM
great approach , Nick ,lets  kick some .....a$$
Activity: 630
April 30, 2019, 03:14:55 AM
I have been looking bounty for a while. There were no good project. And then I saw Harmony and again Im a bounty hunter.
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
If you smile things will work out ):
April 30, 2019, 02:35:29 AM
April 30, 2019, 01:58:36 AM
Ok, I can be a bunny and try

Question:

1. How can I apply?
2. What type of task?
3. What is the task report method?
4. When will the payment send?
5. Would you sign your payment eth address? 
6. What is your social media account?

Apologize for those question, good luck with your project. I wish it will be a sustainable one.

Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
April 30, 2019, 01:37:19 AM
Upd
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
April 30, 2019, 01:36:52 AM
Hey folks!

I'm NickVasilich - digital marketer! Currently, I'm working with a couple of crypto projects and as a digital marketer, I promote their content via various digital marketing channels. I started this thread to place here marketing promotional tasks for advanced bounty hunters. Every task has its own structure, terms and conditions, requirements, budget and so on. Often could be tasks related to the unusual activity for every one of you, but trust me - it's easy to execute them. Task's card with a full description you will find in the message below!

Currently, I have tasks for you from such projects:
TBA
Pages:
Jump to: