Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🦅🇺🇸🦅 The Patriot Coin - EARN and HELP others 🎖✌️ - page 14. (Read 3758 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
None of the your Facebook posts have #thepatriotcoin, so what is there to share?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Day 2 Update
Fantastic support and really gaining ground, have lots of new telegram, twitter and facebook assistance,
Russian is now taken as a translation.

Signature strips have been slow, so we may be looking at a boost at the weekend to help drive more adopters.

Thank you everyone for your support and keep helping to Thank Them For Their Service. #thepatriotcoin

THE PATRIOT COIN BOUNTY

To ensure no duplicate Translations occur we have added to bounty requirements listing on thread the language you wish to translate.

So far we have
Arabic
Indonesian
Filipino

indonesian translation done https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-the-patriot-coin-thank-them-for-their-service-2576151
thank you

Great Work Thanks for you Support!
Activity: 518
Merit: 285
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
To ensure no duplicate Translations occur we have added to bounty requirements listing on thread the language you wish to translate.

So far we have
Arabic
Indonesian
Filipino

indonesian translation done https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-the-patriot-coin-thank-them-for-their-service-2576151
thank you

So far we have
Arabic
Indonesian
Filipino
Day 1 Update
What a great first day we have had, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT Bitcoin Forum members,
We still have a long way to go, so please be active, ask questions, correct us if we have missed anything and overall THANK THEM FOR THEIR SERVICE.
Exciting times ahead for The Patriot Coin! #Thepatriotcoin
you have a mistake right here: SIGNATURE BOUTY

And where are the conditions for a blog-bounty?
Actually, there are conditions, there is no campaign name

We have just improved the blog bounty to be more attractive for good quality blogging. Thank you for your support

Thank you we have made the correction, we had some purpose built headers in Jpg, but as we are new we could not upload them, so at the 12th hour we change to basic text,

We have also updated the blog bounty with header and instructions, thanks for pointing this out, we missed it on first check.
i have joined the twitter bounty and fill the form.
is there any weekly report required for the twitter bounty?
thanks.
anyways, a coin for the veterans is a great idea. would to support the developer and the future of the coins.

Thank you so much for your support on this, on the twitter bounty we are using our inhouse tracking to monitor activity,
Im glad you like the Patriot Coin, its something close to our heart and its a place where we can make a huge difference.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”

join the twiter campaign and facebook. good luck

Thank you for supporting us! We are feeling the love at the moment with all the kind wishes Cheesy
This is a great idea for a coin you have here!

I have joined the twitter, newsletter and telegram bounties. I joined the facebook one, and then realized I had only 414 friends, so excuse that please!

I will be keeping an eye on your twitter and facebook, and here!

Good luck!

Thank you so much for your support on this, 414 is still a great start to get the message out there!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
join the twiter campaign and facebook. good luck
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
i have joined the twitter bounty and fill the form.
is there any weekly report required for the twitter bounty?
thanks.
anyways, a coin for the veterans is a great idea. would to support the developer and the future of the coins.
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
This is a great idea for a coin you have here!

I have joined the twitter, newsletter and telegram bounties. I joined the facebook one, and then realized I had only 414 friends, so excuse that please!

I will be keeping an eye on your twitter and facebook, and here!

Good luck!
Late you published a bounty company, it turns out the first week has already ended? Or since yesterday just started?

Fixed 👍 This was a copy of our list with invitational dates also, Thank you for helping Smiley
reserve indonesian translation dev
ready fill in form, thank you

Thank You
in the facebook bounty form , the link not working please fix it  Smiley

FIXED 👍 Thanks Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Late you published a bounty company, it turns out the first week has already ended? Or since yesterday just started?
Activity: 518
Merit: 285
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
reserve indonesian translation dev
ready fill in form, thank you
Pages:
Jump to: