Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY THREAD] 📈📈💲 [Aureus: 1250 AURS (Listed on exchanges)] 💲📈📈[NEWW] 🔛 - page 10. (Read 15181 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Hi, #46

username hitscan
form filled
My wallet(android)  ATxyxXnjMYZ1RpfVLo2FDyJPCpWUUqh84u

Hello,

We already added your AURS address.
Thank you.

Best,
aureusofficial
Activity: 630
Merit: 106
Hi, #46

username hitscan
form filled
My wallet(android)  ATxyxXnjMYZ1RpfVLo2FDyJPCpWUUqh84u
Hi admin, can you help me?
I have 4 unused addresses in my android aureus wallet?  Will these be okay? I picked the first address and paste it to the spreadsheet.
Regards

Hello,

This means you have a multiple address wallet, which is fine.
If you wish to have a single address wallet, then please refer to this FAQ.
http://login.aureus.cc/page/faq

But any address should be fine.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello dev... i was fill the form
Why my name nothing in this tread
Heni amarin #63
AZH3rUXEzqQ9QRnVEaDGtraGqVM6txC55R
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Hello, I filled in the form yesterday but on my column in the spreadsheet there is no Aurs wallet address. And I've filled the form. Please check your message, I'm sending the Aurs wallet address on my android, thanks!
Spreadsheet number : 161
Username on spreadsheet : mahessapap
Aurs wallet address : AGxevSm7tqPYgf9cToTqapuv1Y7WTrBw5N

Edited: Already filled the form, thanks!

Hello,

Kindly check the Sheet.
We just updated it with your AURS address.
Thanks.

Best,
aureusofficial

Hello dev im already sent my Aureus address in the googlesheet please update the spreadsheets* thank you

Spreadsheet#136
Bitcointalk Username: masterrex
Aureus address: AeAqoBmgcvDAwiPRhBvuEaAffQhNLQQoDD

Waiting for My Aureus Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Hi admin, can you help me?
I have 4 unused addresses in my android aureus wallet?  Will these be okay? I picked the first address and paste it to the spreadsheet.
Regards
Hello, I filled in the form yesterday but on my column in the spreadsheet there is no Aurs wallet address. And I've filled the form. Please check your message, I'm sending the Aurs wallet address on my android, thanks!
Spreadsheet number : 161
Username on spreadsheet : mahessapap
Aurs wallet address : AGxevSm7tqPYgf9cToTqapuv1Y7WTrBw5N

Edited: Already filled the form, thanks!

Hello,

Kindly check the Sheet.
We just updated it with your AURS address.
Thanks.

Best,
aureusofficial
To all our Aureus Bounty Campaign Participants:

Please carefully read the following:

1. This campaign's duration was from October 12 - November 9, 2017.
Therefore, it only lasted for 4 weeks.
We did not include those who have been posting for a week 5.

2. No more corrections will be made.
To be fair and just to all our participants, we can no longer accept corrections.
This is because a lot of participants have been waiting for their rewards for weeks now.
It is long overdue and we cannot keep updating the Sheet or extending deadlines anymore.

So everything in this Sheet is final. Just accept it.
We strongly suggest you read the OP before you make any complaints to us.

3. We are NOT sending rewards to ETH addresses.
As we announced previously, our former bounty campaign manager was unauthorised to ask participants for their ETH addresses.
We can only give out the rewards to AURS addresses.

4. Please check the latest Excel Sheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E2DSPBi62MRzHMEktzR-0aQQM1v85_7r8JEkgqLQhhU/edit?usp=sharing
The only thing you need to check is that the AURS address included is correct.

a) IF it is correct, then you do not need to do anything.
Just wait until November 23rd, UTC 1200, which is when all AURS rewards will be distributed.

b) IF the AURS address is incorrect, then please provide us with the correct one before the deadline on November 23rd, UTC 1200.
Otherwise, your reward may be sent to the wrong address.
You may submit your correct AURS address by directly messaging us here on Bitcointalk.
If you contact us in any other way, we might not receive it before the deadline and might not be able to acknowledge it.

5. If your username is colour coded on the Excel Sheet, then please refer to the following legend:

RED: this is for the participants who are ineligible to receive rewards because they didn't follow the rules.

PINK: these are the participants who are iOS users and are therefore waiting for our iOS wallet to be released.
For these users, please submit to us your email address by directly messaging us here on Bitcointalk (if you haven't already) so that we can notify you once the wallet is out.

--- the new Android and iOS wallet should be released sometime this week. Kindly please wait and be patient. You will receive your rewards. ---

6. For everybody else who has NOT sent us their AURS address, please complete this Google form below by November 22nd, UTC 1400:
https://goo.gl/forms/sm7DlBJhsfeXyXwj1
We will be disabling the forms after that exact deadline.
If you do not submit to us your AURS address or inform us that you are waiting for the new Android or iOS wallet, we will not be able to send you your reward.
Please heed this warning carefully.

NOTE: Only contact us by directly messaging us here on Bitcointalk.
If you contact us in any other way, it might take longer for it to reach us (the ones managing this particular bounty campaign).

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

P.S. If you took part in our signature campaign, feel free to change it now and participate in others.

Hello Aureus Admin I can be open,,

6. For everybody else who has NOT sent us their AURS address, please complete this Google form below by November 22nd, UTC 1400:

It says  You need permission
This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization.

Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake. Learn More.

Hello spiderlee,

Please try again: https://goo.gl/forms/6ihwQ8sEI7oLqpNY2

Thanks.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Activity: 448
Aurues Admin , I dont have and android Phone , I will just wait for your Desktop or Web Wallet
But the problem is I cannot open the form  that you give   this one  https://goo.gl/forms/sm7DlBJhsfeXyXwj1   It says: You need permission

Please Help

To be fair and just to all our participants, we can no longer accept corrections.
This is because a lot of participants have been waiting for their rewards for weeks now.
It is long overdue and we cannot keep updating the Sheet or extending deadlines anymore.

As we announced previously, our former bounty campaign manager was unauthorised to ask participants for their ETH addresses.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E2DSPBi62MRzHMEktzR-0aQQM1v85_7r8JEkgqLQhhU/edit?usp=sharing

Just wait until November 23rd, UTC 1200, which is when all AURS rewards will be distributed.

b) IF the AURS address is incorrect, then please provide us with the correct one before the deadline on November 23rd, UTC 1200.
You may submit your correct AURS address by directly messaging us here on Bitcointalk.
If you contact us in any other way, we might not receive it before the deadline and might not be able to acknowledge it.

5. If your username is colour coded on the Excel Sheet, then please refer to the following legend:

RED: this is for the participants who are ineligible to receive rewards because they didn't follow the rules.

PINK: these are the participants who are iOS users and are therefore waiting for our iOS wallet to be released.
For these users, please submit to us your email address by directly messaging us here on Bitcointalk (if you haven't already) so that we can notify you once the wallet is out.

--- the new Android and iOS wallet should be released sometime this week. Kindly please wait and be patient. You will receive your rewards. ---

If you do not submit to us your AURS address or inform us that you are waiting for the new Android or iOS wallet, we will not be able to send you your reward.

If you contact us in any other way, it might take longer for it to reach us (the ones managing this particular bounty campaign).

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

P.S. If you took part in our signature campaign, feel free to change it now and participate in others.

It says  You need permission

Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake. Learn More.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

It says 

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hello Aureus Admin I can be open,, 6. For everybody else who has NOT sent us their AURS address, please complete this Google form below by November 22nd, UTC 1400:
Activity: 297

--- the new Android and iOS wallet should be released sometime this week. Kindly please wait and be patient. You will receive your rewursards. ---

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

i already send my aurs address the other day thanks
What can you do with your Aureus (AURS)?

Here are the options you can choose from:

1. Sell your AURS on the C-CEX exchange

If you wish to sell your AURS, you will have to wait until the C-CEX blockchain is back up.
Due to the most recent events inside the Aureus community (ABT liquidation), the C-CEX blockchain for Aureus is currently undergoing maintenance.
It is expected to be up again by or before the first week of December.
To get the latest updates and announcement, make sure you follow us on social media, subscribe to our mailing list (for our blog updates), or follow our official Aureus Announcement thread here on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1865911.40

2. Receive BTC monthly dividends on Aureus.cc

One of the main benefits of being an AURS holder is the opportunity to receive BTC dividends on a monthly basis.
Aureus is the first cryptocurrency to provide dividends to its holders. This is due to the history of Aureus.
More information about how Aureus came about can be found on our website at www.aureus.cc
If you wish to receive dividends, then create an account on Aureus.cc and follow the instructions there.
You will have to go through a process we call Proof-of-Participation. This is mandatory for those who wish to receive dividends.
This is a necessary process for our system to know how many Aureus you have in your wallet.

The dividends are generated through the following activities:
a) transaction fees within the ecosystem
b) sales of AURS
c) merchant fees
d) conversion of 700 BCH every month to BTC

Therefore, the total amount of BTC dividends generated every month fluctuates.

It is calculated as follows:

Please note that we will soon change and update our interface design to improve the UI/UX experience.
However, this will probably be done by 2018.

Any and all feedback is appreciated in the meantime and can be sent as an email to [email protected]

If you have any questions in regards to what you can do with AURS, we suggest either sending an email to [email protected] or contacting us on Facebook.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Hello all,

We've went through the details again, and tweaked the numbers a bit.
Results haven't changed much as for the coin amount, except that each will get 10% more due to DEV's generosity and care for the community.

Now to address the everlasting question of stakes for signature campaign.

Is it 40 per week, or 40 total?
Well, it doesn't really matter. Since this is a stake system, the end result in total coins will be same.

Let me give you two examples:

Total coin supply: 100 coins, duration 4 weeks

a) 40 shares total

Mark gets 40 stakes
Joe gets 40 stakes

Total stakes= 40 + 40 = 80 stakes

1 stake is worth:  100/80 = 1.25 coin

Mark gets 40 x 1.25 = 50 coins
Joe gets 40 x 1.25 = 50 coins

b) 40 shares per week

Mark gets 4 x 40 stakes = 160 stakes
Joe gets 4 x 40 stakes = 160 stakes

Total stakes= 160+ 160 = 320 stakes

1 stake is worth:  100/320 = 0.3125 coin

Mark gets 160 x 0.3125 = 50 coins
Joe gets 160 x 0.3125 = 50 coins

So you see, it's the same. Basic math. Look it up

For all those complaining about their shares, please read this post from our current bounty campaign manager.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

https://goo.gl/forms/6ihwQ8sEI7oLqpNY2

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

hi,only one question.If i dont want use Android and IOS wallet,can i wait wallet for Windows? do I need to fill  a form or I do not do anything? Thanks.

Hello,

Were you part of our bounty campaign?
Because it looks as though we do not have you (payomay) on record.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Hello all,

We've went through the details again, and tweaked the numbers a bit.
Results haven't changed much as for the coin amount, except that each will get 10% more due to DEV's generosity and care for the community.

Now to address the everlasting question of stakes for signature campaign.

Is it 40 per week, or 40 total?
Well, it doesn't really matter. Since this is a stake system, the end result in total coins will be same.

Let me give you two examples:

Total coin supply: 100 coins, duration 4 weeks

a) 40 shares total

Mark gets 40 stakes
Joe gets 40 stakes

Total stakes= 40 + 40 = 80 stakes

1 stake is worth:  100/80 = 1.25 coin

Mark gets 40 x 1.25 = 50 coins
Joe gets 40 x 1.25 = 50 coins

b) 40 shares per week

Mark gets 4 x 40 stakes = 160 stakes
Joe gets 4 x 40 stakes = 160 stakes

Total stakes= 160+ 160 = 320 stakes

1 stake is worth:  100/320 = 0.3125 coin

Mark gets 160 x 0.3125 = 50 coins
Joe gets 160 x 0.3125 = 50 coins

So you see, it's the same. Basic math. Look it up
Activity: 151
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
To all Aureus Bounty Campaign Participants:

We will be posting the updated Excel Sheet within 24 hours.
Therefore, we will not be accepting any more corrections after this.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __
AFTER THIS LINE NO MORE CORRECTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THE BOUNTY LIST
_______________________________________________________________________________ __

This is so that all participants can get their rewards which we plan to distribute on November 23rd, UTC 1200.
The updated Excel Sheet will be posted with the final shares and AURS rewards.
No more corrections will be accepted.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Pages:
Jump to: