Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY THREAD]🔥💰 🚖CarTaxi.io≈1,661,100$ to share. 🚖 💰🔥[Congratulations!!] - page 18. (Read 36217 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Username Bitcointalk: indrafahmi
Link to your post: https://bitcosmile.com/cartaxi-untuk-tujuan-kemanapun-di-seluruh-dunia/
Eth adress: 0x7276999f7EB9bB0c08972511D263fEb85e39C136
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Indonesian Translator
Hi mr.Dafar..
I saw the signam spreadsheet,,,and why you give stake for who left the campaigne,,,
like particpant on spreadsheet number #57 #79 #81 and others...
don't we have to follow this campaign until the end of ICO than we get the stake..Huh
Activity: 350
Is the bounty still available or is it over? I would like to participate in twitter bounty if it is still allowed. I have 2400 followers.

all campaigns are closed.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
Can we remove the signature or we have to wear the signature for one more day? Kindly update us on this?

Yes you can remove it. It was a very good campaign, Thank you all.
Such a great campaign. I am gonna remove my signature.
Thank you for the opportunity
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Is the bounty still available or is it over? I would like to participate in twitter bounty if it is still allowed. I have 2400 followers.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Dafar, please change my wallet address to 0x0936f601AE2cBA761562BEf719Aa263ea72B83F2
Number 45 on Facebook campaign.
Thank's.

Done. Your welcome.
legendary
dafar consulting
Can we remove the signature or we have to wear the signature for one more day? Kindly update us on this?

thanks, I will remove it..
one of the best bounty manager...  Wink Smiley

good campaign, great manager! Thank you for your cooperation and quick verification of the tables!

Thank you very much  Smiley
Activity: 238
Dafar, please change my wallet address to 0x0936f601AE2cBA761562BEf719Aa263ea72B83F2
Number 45 on Facebook campaign.
Thank's.
Activity: 378
Merit: 134
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
good campaign, great manager! Thank you for your cooperation and quick verification of the tables!
Activity: 490
Although the company has ended,ask the Manager to look at my audit, he updated. This is the page of 71. Thank you for your work. Let you get lucky.
Activity: 182
Hello ALL help Cartaxi to be on Poloneix Follow the instructions please: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1izvf9cem8cFSpYTFEwq3heebFVnZSTibaYKO1EllHnc/edit?usp=sharing
it is a pity that anonymous fillable forms, it would be possible to get some bonuses for it  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
When will the tokens be counted? And when will you start paying the rewards? Thank
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
Indonesian Translator

thanks, I will remove it..
one of the best bounty manager...  Wink Smiley
Activity: 202

Removed my signature campaign.Thanks Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I must say that was a very well-run bounty thread. The manager did a great job. Thanks a lot for this. As other Bounty managers can be happy to orient themselves. Great, very good. Thank you
legendary
dafar consulting

Activity: 583
Today ICO is over, success for all participating bounty teams and participants is helping this project. Congratulations
Activity: 392
Merit: 126
all clear. I used my Twitter and Facebook and in the end the bounty program just blocked. not in the beginning for any reason and at the end of the bounty of the company. and now ignoring my messages. wrote to communicate in private and silence any answer just waiting for when the end of bounty, the company will close the topic and no they will not write .

and I like an idiot had participated in the ico of their company. the campaign should not have this attitude to people.
Pages:
Jump to: