Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[BOUNTY] Tiberius Coin - $50 000 REAL USD [BOUNTY] ⚡️ - page 4. (Read 14442 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Tiberius is a big project to prevent fraud around brokers, traders statistics and this ecosystem in general. It will make this sector safer, more  and transparent. And we know what happen when everything is clear and safe, more investors and companies will come thanks to the regain of trust in the market.
Activity: 178
Good project, is there ICO sales? I want to invest did I need to create other address or my ETH address be useful? If there will be ICO sale what is the proposed softcap and hardcap.
Activity: 29
I really like your website, it is very user friendly, informative never mind the fact that it is a very nice looking site what was the main reasons for starting Tiberius or the inspiration behind it?
Activity: 16
Very nice project , how do i get usd ? do i need bank account? Huh
Activity: 42
I believe in the future of this project. It will become mainstream in the future. I'm sure of this too. It is not surprising that this project has already gathered so many like-minded people and supporters ready to support you and be part of such a strong and confident team.
Activity: 196
Activity: 30
This project should change the whole crypto world! I'm very glad that you help to introduce a crypto currency all over the world! This should happen as soon as possible!
copper member
Activity: 58
Hi! Is there space for steemit article bounty? And what are the reward levels for the article?
Activity: 31
This is a great project, a revolutionary movement of the cryptocurrency. The project has a block-chain infrastructure for the digital content industry and has a huge partnership with a talented and excellent team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Our future BTC
A low reward, and as a result, very few participants
You have a good idea, but now is the most wrong time.
On sale ICO only speculators.
The product is secondary!
Only HYIP
Activity: 35
I am seeing a good potential of this project because they are selling a unique proposition meaning this is not just another project copying ideas from another project.
Activity: 238
Very well done! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to your project's further development. Keep going on! Surely this project, Tiberius Coin (https://www.tiberiuscoin.com) will go get success in the future.
It is an EXCELLENT PROJECT! I believe in your project. I became your devoted fan.
I’m very enthusiastic about your project. I wish you good luck & an amazing, huge & tremendous success for your booming business!

Activity: 36
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day.
Activity: 130
Tiberius is a leading global commodities asset manager, mining operator, metal merchant trader, and Commodities Technology investor based in Zug, Switzerland. Our domicile of Zug has long been a centre for commodities trading but has recently also gained a reputation as a blockchain hub and is affectionately known as Crypto Valley. Commodity and financial market participation has been central to Tiberius for over a decade and a venture into the world of commodities backed cryptocurrencies is a natural extension of Tiberius’ core competencies.
Activity: 34
I think Tiberius vision will revolutionate the trading industry. The project respect all the blockchain concept, and will offer us a full anonymity to each trader, but the possibility to follow the most performant. The transparency will be total, and its very important for that kind of platform.
Activity: 28
What is the price of the coin as of today ? I understand that it's correlated to the metal but is there a place to see that ?
Activity: 42
I believe in the future of this project. It will become mainstream in the future. I'm sure of this too. It is not surprising that this project has already gathered so many like-minded people and supporters ready to support you and be part of such a strong and confident team.
brand new
Activity: 0
Welcome everyone to the project, we are happy to have you in the group. Please read the pin to follow the rules and remember that the admins never message you in advance.
Activity: 70
I'm a YouTuber, and ICO analyst and a great supporter of Cryptocurrency investment which I believe in it promising a brighter future. Admin PM kindly pm me for further details.
Activity: 30
This project should change the whole crypto world! I'm very glad that you help to introduce a crypto currency all over the world! This should happen as soon as possible!
Pages:
Jump to: