Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] TIES.network - Business Platform Backed by Smart-Contracts - page 2. (Read 9662 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Received my TIE tokens bounty! Thanks Ties.Network Team!
Great campaign from a great project. I wish nothing but more success to Ties.Network.

Thanks again.

where can we sell this token .. ??

From what I know, (correct me if I'm wrong)
TIE Tokens will only be tradeable after October 26th.
So I guess, exchange listings will come up after/on that date too.
EtherDelta perhaps Cheesy

How to add it on MEW? Also is it transferable now, please?
Activity: 198
Payment of rewards started? I ask, because I still got nothing.. I hope that this delay will not be long
It seems to be yes. I also hope that everything will quickly receive rewards))
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
Received my TIE tokens bounty! Thanks Ties.Network Team!
Great campaign from a great project. I wish nothing but more success to Ties.Network.

Thanks again.

From what I know, (correct me if I'm wrong)
TIE Tokens will only be tradeable after October 26th.
So I guess, exchange listings will come up after/on that date too.
EtherDelta perhaps Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I received 6235 TIE tokens today. Thanks for the distribution on time and full payment.
Which exchange you are going to list them???
Activity: 714
This Is Promissing Project
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
Tokens are added, thanks! Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I got all the rewards, thank you sir! Good luck your team. When the token is available for trading on the exchanges?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Hi!

We want to thank all the participants of our campaign.

Please note that the writing of personal tweets was necessary to get the weekly stakes. Also remember that we did not give one stake per tweet. All participants without exception received stakes for weekly activity, while we estimated the number of published tweets and their quality. Participants writing personal tweets also received stakes for retweets. During the TGE all participants got their stakes with 100% bonus.

We are ready to begin payments within a few hours.

Thanks.

Anyone can help me define what's few hours mean in this case? It has been few days now!
Please update payment status.
Thanks

The complete list is ready, and the team has access to it. As you can see, appeals from some participants are still received. And we can still consider them. When the payments begin, I'll let you know.
Dev, What is happening with my blog bounty reward. Why kept my own space blank without any stake in the blog bounty spreadsheet? Have I offended you in any way. Please for equity and justice please add my own stakes in the spreadsheet.

Bitcointalk username: Cryptogeek101

Blog link: http://bitcoin24hrs.com/2017/09/14/make-huge-cash-joining-ties-network-ico-online/

I am waiting to hear from before the bounty distribution!

Hi! Our manager can not open your site. We were able to do this only twice and only today.
Hi!

Please note that the writing of personal tweets was necessary to get the weekly stakes. Also remember that we did not give one stake per tweet. All participants without exception received stakes for weekly activity, while we estimated the number of published tweets and their quality. Participants writing personal tweets also received stakes for retweets. During the TGE all participants got their stakes with 100% bonus.

Thanks.

Anyone can help me define what's few hours mean in this case? It has been few days now!
Please update payment status.
Thanks
Activity: 798
homt.net
Dev, What is happening with my blog bounty reward. Why kept my own space blank without any stake in the blog bounty spreadsheet? Have I offended you in any way. Please for equity and justice please add my own stakes in the spreadsheet.

Bitcointalk username: Cryptogeek101

Blog link: http://bitcoin24hrs.com/2017/09/14/make-huge-cash-joining-ties-network-ico-online/

I am waiting to hear from before the bounty distribution!
Payment of rewards started? I ask, because I still got nothing.. I hope that this delay will not be long

This delay will not be long. I will let you know when the payment starts.
Hi manager, Please count my stakes, @USBitcoinServcs  there are missing 6 weeks, I did tweet, retweet, and comment every day!! very disappointed! Please fix!

Updated at the last minute! Thanks. Now we start.
Activity: 728
Spreadsheets have been updated. We plan to pay tokens early next week.

Thanks Dev, the update stakes really fast and your responds is amazing. Very good team and development.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hi manager, Please count my stakes, @USBitcoinServcs  there are missing 6 weeks, I did tweet, retweet, and comment every day!! very disappointed! Please fix!
Hi!

Thanks.
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu

Great news dev!! Roll Eyes
Week from 4-11/10
I did 8 tweets how can you counted only 5?
Please do your search again. I also submitted it via form!
https://twitter.com/fashion365days

Pages:
Jump to: