Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty to dox BitcoinEXpress - page 5. (Read 7551 times)

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
July 25, 2012, 08:41:44 PM
is there a coblee/bitcoinexpress love child out there we should know about?
donator
Activity: 1654
Merit: 1350
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
July 25, 2012, 08:37:32 PM
The thing is I am not hiding from anyone either. I have been to two SF Bay area Bitcoin Meetups, I am a member of the Sunnyvale group, met several people and Coblee 100% knows who I am. People are stone cold shocked when they meet me, I always get the same reaction....you're not what I was expecting. Here's a hint, I'm not a he LOL.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-51376

Hm...

Do you believe everything BitcoinEXpress posts? I think her 100% just means that I know her name.

They both have said they've met each other on a couple occasions.

That's just not true. Only she's claimed that I 100% know her ... whatever that means.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
July 25, 2012, 08:35:00 PM
The thing is I am not hiding from anyone either. I have been to two SF Bay area Bitcoin Meetups, I am a member of the Sunnyvale group, met several people and Coblee 100% knows who I am. People are stone cold shocked when they meet me, I always get the same reaction....you're not what I was expecting. Here's a hint, I'm not a he LOL.

Hm...

We all seen that, now post a post from Colbee confirming that.
Activity: 322
July 25, 2012, 08:31:32 PM

Hm...
donator
Activity: 1654
Merit: 1350
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
July 25, 2012, 08:27:54 PM
Why don't you just ask/pm Coblee?  They both have said they've met each other on a couple occasions.  San Fran was it?

If someone was trying to take down something that I worked hard on, I'd be telling everyone who they are.  It has struck me as rather odd that Coblee hasn't just given out their information.  They seem very familiar with each other when they speak.

I have never said that I've met BitcoinEXpress. She has told me her name and that she lives in the same area, but we've never met in person. For all I know, it could be a total lie.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
July 25, 2012, 08:19:04 PM
Why don't you just ask/pm Coblee?  They both have said they've met each other on a couple occasions.  San Fran was it?

If someone was trying to take down something that I worked hard on, I'd be telling everyone who they are.  It has struck me as rather odd that Coblee hasn't just given out their information.  They seem very familiar with each other when they speak.

Quote? Link?

I have never heard that to be true until now...
Activity: 322
July 25, 2012, 07:42:20 PM

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
July 25, 2012, 07:37:51 PM
I don't understand what exactly is going on. Who exactly is this dude? Is it the same guy who makes solid coins? I'm pretty confused, but whatever. I think it would be pretty hard to 51% attack litecoins(whatever reason you would want to do that for anyway).
If you haven't been following the drama that would take a long time to explain.
Yes it has been suggested numerous times that they are the same person.
It's interesting that someone who claims to have such a large amount of computing power at his disposal decides to mess around with some open source devs instead of like.. making the best folding@home team or something. Whatever, I guess he would rather have negative fame than positive.

Back on topic, what will happen if someone did dox him, would he just get tons of pizzas?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
July 25, 2012, 07:31:59 PM
I don't understand what exactly is going on. Who exactly is this dude? Is it the same guy who makes solid coins? I'm pretty confused, but whatever. I think it would be pretty hard to 51% attack litecoins(whatever reason you would want to do that for anyway).
If you haven't been following the drama that would take a long time to explain.
Yes it has been suggested numerous times that they are the same person.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
July 25, 2012, 07:27:13 PM
Activity: 574
July 25, 2012, 07:00:43 PM
Look at the big balls on Vigilante Bitch I Rapes Kittens!! Now willing to bitch up and provide $ 0.0004 (yes that's four one hundredths of a CENT) in bounty money to back up his tough talk! Wow... bet Boba Fett is beating a path to your door to claim that one Rape Bitch.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 25, 2012, 06:38:39 PM
If anyone sets up a bounty to dox BitcoinEXpress (and friends), I will pledge .01 LTC.

Lets get this party started.

Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: