Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] [Token Sale]LakeBanker | Free Banking for the World(Phase 1 Active Now) - page 2. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
join your social media bounty
Activity: 40
LakeBanker Referral Bounty programme is now active:

Invite friends and get 5% of the BAC tokens they buy as your referral bonuses.

Log into your https://www.lakebtc.com account. Click Me in the menu, and get your unique referral link, e.g., https://lakebanker.com/?ref=abcd1234.

Share your link with your friends, on your website, blogs, forums, social media, chat groups, and so on.
Your friends click your link, follow the instructions and register at LakeBTC.com and participate in LakeBanker Token Sale. You will receive your BAC bonus tokens after Phase 1 ends.

https://lakebanker.com/blogs/2-lakebanker-bounty_programs
Activity: 903
Merit: 1000
LakeBTC.com
dev can newbi participate your project?

hi, the level restrictions only work in signature campaign,

as a newbie, you can also join in our other bounty like media PR, soucial media campaign
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
i have submit my task on facebook and twitter. hope you will updated your accepted list for easy us to mark it.
Activity: 1480
Merit: 1
dev can newbi participate your project?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
amazing bounty campaign! wish your token sale was successful
Activity: 236
great!

finally to see the twitter campaign, would like to call my friends to join in.
LakeBTC.com
The ICO of this LakeBanker project will end up until when? I am interested to follow the media campaign, if there is still time I will do it. Thanks dev .. Smiley

Hi,

Token sale Phase 2 will start in October 2017, runs for 15 days. Exact date is TBA.

But the thing has been determined is that BAC will be enabled at LakeBTC.com by November 1st 2017.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
PM sent in regards to Dutch translation of announcement thread and whitepaper.

Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
The ICO of this LakeBanker project will end up until when? I am interested to follow the media campaign, if there is still time I will do it. Thanks dev .. Smiley
LakeBTC.com
i have joined your facebook and twitter campaign.. how im supposed to know if im been accepted or not sir?

Hi, thanks for your participation, please check the Approved Participant on this thread. but if you join in today, the data may be not updated.
It seems that difficult to be accepted as a participant.

Please follow the rules, submit the participation information correctly, ensure that your post will not be deleted before the token sale phase 2, don't cheat.

Otherwise, the participation will not be accepted.
LakeBTC.com
Am I still able to follow bounty from this project dev because I am very interested and want to get token from this project

yes, just please read the rule carefully and follow it, then submit the correct info on form.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
LakeBTC.com
As stated in the rules, only one account per person is allowed. So for example, using two Twitter accounts to tweet and retweet between those are considered cheating.
Activity: 308
Am I still able to follow bounty from this project dev because I am very interested and want to get token from this project
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
i have joined your facebook and twitter campaign.. how im supposed to know if im been accepted or not sir?

Hi, thanks for your participation, please check the Approved Participant on this thread. but if you join in today, the data may be not updated.
It seems that difficult to be accepted as a participant.
LakeBTC.com

Activity: 630
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Russian Translation
Reserve Russian translation
Activity: 36
Very good project and promising .. hopefully this project will be successful and run according to the planned targets ,, so that more and more investors are interested to join in this project .. good luck dev
Pages:
Jump to: