Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]🔥 Tokeneo 🔥 - World's 1st Community-owned Crypto Exchange🌎 - page 52. (Read 12973 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
For this project, there is a sheer benefit for the investors and users and all will be in a positive territory. This is what everyone looks for in a project so good job with that!
Activity: 42
Given the specifics of this project, we can safely say that this platform will be quite popular among the cryptocurrency community.

The popularity of cryptocurrency continues to grow every day. More and more people are getting involved . Of course, the cryptocurrency community simply needs such a platform.
Activity: 98
Given the specifics of this project, we can safely say that this platform will be quite popular among the cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
https://www.xsl-labs.io
copper member
Activity: 107
Good luck dev's! Wink
Added your bounty campaign on portal http://bounty.cool and our Telegram https://t.me/bountyCool.
Big thank if you +++ our Merrit for our work)) Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Phenomenal. That is awesome.

Thanks. Keep in touch.
copper member
Activity: 107
Thanks, team for the support. We would love to have more Youtubers and bloggers join the bounty. They receive the major chunk of the tokens. Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
I really like what convenient features this project will include for the investors like periodic air drops or mobile apps that can make this process so much easier. This is a really thought-out and collected project, which is brought to the mind.

Plus in today’s time where the crypto world is very popular and common among many people, i feel this project will be in great demand. And the easy use of this project will help reach out to more people as well
I really like what convenient features this project will include for the investors like periodic air drops or mobile apps that can make this process so much easier. This is a really thought-out and collected project, which is brought to the mind.
I like this project since the developers have paid special attention to safety.
This is very important in the modern world. Good job!
Activity: 168
copper member
Activity: 78
What exactly are the key advantages of this project over any other project?

This project offers their investors 90% of control over the development of this project and influence it.
Plus, they also have a 50-50 revenue sharing model which is something that's unique.

In addition to this, we have periodic airdrops for the community; regular daily pay-offs for our investors and give our investors the chance to influence the development through embedded voting system using your TEO balance.

This project offers their investors 90% of control over the development of this project and influence it.
Plus, they also have a 50-50 revenue sharing model which is something that's unique.
A good project, I think it will be very popular amid growing interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies.
How active are the devs on the Forum? Would love to hear more about the project from them.
Pages:
Jump to: