Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [Tokensale] ANRYZE [12|09] - page 28. (Read 36240 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 31, 2017, 09:25:36 AM
Joined bounty, but it's very hard to work with dashboard from the smartphone))
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2017, 09:07:04 AM
The bar of generosity does not work! Link to facebook goes to Twitter! Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
August 31, 2017, 08:34:06 AM
No twitter bounty and special reg. site, meh :smh:

Ofcourse there is twitter bounty, its managed under the social media bounty...

Social media campaign.
Budget is 1 750 000 RYZ.
Social media campaign is managed through
http://bounty.anryze.com/dashboard

Register and create account http://bounty.anryze.com/signup
Then you should make some tasks, such as retweet, “like” page on Facebook or subscribe to Youtube channel in dashboard here http://bounty.anryze.com/dashboard

You get RYZ making these activities.
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
August 31, 2017, 08:32:10 AM
Hello guys,

Stakes have been added for the week and rank updates made for those that changed rank status in the Signature/Avatar Campaign.
We are still accepting new members in the signature/avatar bounty...Join today for amazing benefits.

Meanwhile, we have a new listing on tracker.
Listed on investitin https://www.investitin.com/ico-calendar/

Support Anryze Speech Recognition project
https://tokensale.anryze.com/

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
August 31, 2017, 04:15:13 AM
No twitter bounty and special reg. site, meh :smh:
Activity: 308
August 31, 2017, 03:24:43 AM
Anryze tokens provide their owners with a portion of the share of each transaction being processed. The share is distributed among all owners of tokens in proportion to the number of tokens stored in their account. The total share is always 20% of the transaction.

http://cryptoconsulting.info/2017/news/blockchain-platform-for-speech-recognition-and-analysis-anryze-tokensale-expansion-of-new-markets/

Earn tokens by investing in token sale come 12th September and additional tokens by joining bounty campaign

Now this is the more reason why one should invest in this tokensale, glad I joined the signature campaign.
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
August 31, 2017, 02:05:41 AM
Why my access to the dashboard is not available and my registration on the spreadsheet is not there either? I have been sharing tweets from my own posts, how to fix this?

Why there is no answer to my question?

I did try today again and have no access to dashboard. Password and email are fine! the system keep sending me a message that email or password are not ok! And the website is not even giving the option to create a new password. Tried already with 2 different explorers/browsers.

I think you have the way to unlock my account. I have stakes already there. It won;t make sense to create a new account. Please fix! Thanks!

Sorry for the late response.
I think you should try the registration again, probably it didnt go through the first time. We will also check from our end to see if it can be resolved
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
August 31, 2017, 02:04:10 AM
Hey. Please tell me why the task is not followed to follow the twitter? Did this action already time 10, but and it did not turn out a connection. I do not understand a thing. And why are not points added for retweets? Or it is not necessary to do this? tasks in the office are not new. Thank you. waiting for an answer

If no points are added, then it means the tasks have already been completed.
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
August 31, 2017, 01:59:21 AM
I have only one task in the dashboard to follow in twitter. I've completed two days back but it's still spearing as a opentasl. Also no stake received as per dashboard. Any thoughts ?
Check it now. It should work already.
Facebook reposts tasks are added every day.
I have the same problem as above and there is no new task added for days now just stock with only the follow us on Twitter task. This campaign is really not looking good for me.

Do you want to receive new tasks every hour?
If you managed to complete the task - you were lucky. Do not complain about their quantity. Perhaps you check too often, take breaks in this work. Wink

Before you talk out of point who say am looking for task every hour? I have not gotten any task more than 4 days now so don't say what you don't know.

Sorry about that.
We add tasks on a daily basis, do try to check again
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 31, 2017, 01:36:58 AM
Hey. Please tell me why the task is not followed to follow the twitter? Did this action already time 10, but and it did not turn out a connection. I do not understand a thing. And why are not points added for retweets? Or it is not necessary to do this? tasks in the office are not new. Thank you. waiting for an answer
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
August 30, 2017, 04:19:40 PM
Why my access to the dashboard is not available and my registration on the spreadsheet is not there either? I have been sharing tweets from my own posts, how to fix this?

Why there is no answer to my question?

I did try today again and have no access to dashboard. Password and email are fine! the system keep sending me a message that email or password are not ok! And the website is not even giving the option to create a new password. Tried already with 2 different explorers/browsers.

I think you have the way to unlock my account. I have stakes already there. It won;t make sense to create a new account. Please fix! Thanks!

Activity: 700
Merit: 108
August 30, 2017, 02:39:15 PM
interesed in croatian translation if needed
Activity: 291
August 30, 2017, 08:59:02 AM
I have only one task in the dashboard to follow in twitter. I've completed two days back but it's still spearing as a opentasl. Also no stake received as per dashboard. Any thoughts ?
I have the same problem as above and there is no new task added for days now just stock with only the follow us on Twitter task. This campaign is really not looking good for me.

If you managed to complete the task - you were lucky. Do not complain about their quantity. Perhaps you check too often, take breaks in this work. Wink

Before you talk out of point who say am looking for task every hour? I have not gotten any task more than 4 days now so don't say what you don't know.

It was just a question, not a reproach)
I think it's silly to complain about the task deficit which are paid.
It is wrong to demand constant tasks. Yes, I want more often it too, but it is not our decision.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 30, 2017, 08:00:53 AM

Activity: 340
August 30, 2017, 07:27:05 AM
I have joined social media campaign. thank
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
August 30, 2017, 07:24:38 AM
And then how to tokens to output?

The tokens will be sent to your waves wallet
Activity: 238
August 30, 2017, 06:19:11 AM

Using Wave wallet. The RYZ token will be realized on waves platform.
Activity: 244
August 30, 2017, 06:08:37 AM
Please fixed sync your bounty portal sir.
Thanks
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
August 30, 2017, 05:30:04 AM
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
August 30, 2017, 05:19:24 AM
Anryze tokens provide their owners with a portion of the share of each transaction being processed. The share is distributed among all owners of tokens in proportion to the number of tokens stored in their account. The total share is always 20% of the transaction.

http://cryptoconsulting.info/2017/news/blockchain-platform-for-speech-recognition-and-analysis-anryze-tokensale-expansion-of-new-markets/

Earn tokens by investing in token sale come 12th September and additional tokens by joining bounty campaign

Pages:
Jump to: