Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Tomahawkcoin Bounty Campaign (Articles, Media,Design, Community) - page 4. (Read 3918 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
A True Token of Appreciation
Positive BCT Trust – 20 TOM for Trust – gjsteele71
10 Coin Coupon Found – 10 TOM for discovery - but not sure how to paste it here
Slack – 20 TOM for Join - Spaid
Twitter – 20 TOM for Follow – CryptoTweet
Facebook – 20 TOM for Follow – Spaid
Coin Request to Poloniex – 20 TOM  for request - https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

110 TOM earned in just under 30 minutes!  Thanks!
Waves Address:  3PBujvbdtb7U2K3kuorRa1Xx7R4rhjiaW69

As soon as the ICO is complete I will review on my blog at MicroCapCrypto.com

Impressive, we need more like you, you'll have some TOM coming your way.

Thanks for your support.

7/17/2017 16:55:53   Outgoing Transfer   Tomahawkcoin   You   3PBujvbdtb7U2K3kuorRa1Xx7R4rhjiaW69   0.001 WAVES   110

Click the image icon inside the message form and paste the link between the 2 IMG abbreviations, or paste the coupon image link copied to your cursor and after is highlighted in the message box prior to saving just click the icon with the image box in the options bar above the smiley emojis or under the font options.

[  img ]  link [ img ]
Activity: 109
Positive BCT Trust – 20 TOM for Trust – gjsteele71
10 Coin Coupon Found – 10 TOM for discovery - but not sure how to paste it here
Slack – 20 TOM for Join - Spaid
Twitter – 20 TOM for Follow – CryptoTweet
Facebook – 20 TOM for Follow – Spaid
Coin Request to Poloniex – 20 TOM  for request - https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

110 TOM earned in just under 30 minutes!  Thanks!
Waves Address:  3PBujvbdtb7U2K3kuorRa1Xx7R4rhjiaW69

As soon as the ICO is complete I will review on my blog at MicroCapCrypto.com

Thank you to Szachta user for FB and Twitter

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/szachta-881009

7/17/2017 16:15:48   Outgoing Transfer   Tomahawkcoin   You   3PBVmT5DCX6KpF8qeRkVykife9UcJk1fW12   0.001 WAVES   40
Still kinda confused with the idea of this project, and the name sounds like a weapon name Cheesy
But I hope the project will be success.

The idea is simple, Raise money to switch an already private company, Tomahawk Exploration LLC registered in Nevada with leases over 10 oil wells, into a public traded company and commence business as a public entity, after which Tomahawkcoin will be exchanged for Gift Share certificates in a now publicly traded stock.

If people choose to keep the coin and continue to trade at the exchanges, while following the progress and the stock price movement in the stock market, then that is ok too, since more coins owned or accumulated means more gift shares in the company, that would create demand for the coin, since we also want to reserve a certain amount of money when profitable to perform a Coin Buy Back at a future date.
250 Tom for signature campaign, compared to the total supply that is 200M, that number is really just a small allocation for the signature campaign.

You don't have to take on that bounty if you feel is small, i can make an Avatar in 3 seconds, I've made everything else.

If you are looking to get rich over a simple Avatar, is not going to happen here.

The Avatar could be a black wheel with a tomahawk through it or a rig with the letters TOM.

Bounties are designed to be fun and create a community, the real money is buying the coin and the company's success.
I'd like to participate in bounty specially in video and design related stuffs but first I have to ask if the coin can already be exchanged in other currency? At the moment it's really hard to accept a token as a bounty reward because some don't really reach the point where it's tradable at the said price that they have given as an estimate. I do understand why you guys are giving the token as bounty reward but I think that you get more participants and more interest if some where paid in a really ckmpetitive amount of btc/waves/eth or any coin which can easily be traded on many exchanges.

EDIT:
Btw, where's the signature code? If you need someone, I can design you a set in exchabge for a small bounty. Just let me know. Smiley

As any coin pre ico it cannot be exchanged, many companies pre ICO do not even offer coins before, since it cannot interfere with their original plan of selling 1st to the community, if you understand what I'm saying.

Humaniq Starta Skincoin, none of these have ever given any taste to bounties before the initial ICO, people ran around did work and hoped to get paid after the ICO on a division basis, or spread among certain teams according to their work performed.

We are willing to pay bounties in advance, i hope that will be met with gratitude and not criticism.

The signature or Avatar is also part of the bounty, and nobody pays bounties in other coins besides their own, if you are not willing to accept the coin for work, why would anyone even think to pay for it at the ICO ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Still kinda confused with the idea of this project, and the name sounds like a weapon name Cheesy
But I hope the project will be success.
Activity: 581
250 Tom for signature campaign, compared to the total supply that is 200M, that number is really just a small allocation for the signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
I'd like to participate in bounty specially in video and design related stuffs but first I have to ask if the coin can already be exchanged in other currency? At the moment it's really hard to accept a token as a bounty reward because some don't really reach the point where it's tradable at the said price that they have given as an estimate. I do understand why you guys are giving the token as bounty reward but I think that you get more participants and more interest if some where paid in a really ckmpetitive amount of btc/waves/eth or any coin which can easily be traded on many exchanges.

EDIT:
Btw, where's the signature code? If you need someone, I can design you a set in exchabge for a small bounty. Just let me know. Smiley
What level can you start a campaign  Huh?

I'm not sure i understand the question, you mean to start a Announcement page ? I don't think you are required a level for that, photos won't show and posts are limited by time until one becomes a member, but that is about it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What level can you start a campaign  Huh?
Activity: 770
Genesis Team™
Great work guys, very excited for this project. Happy to give some buy support.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
No translation bounty?
Paying for positive trust will earn you negative trust in return. Kindly avoid that bounty reward.
Didn't know that, another stupid idea on the part of this site.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Paying for positive trust will earn you negative trust in return. Kindly avoid that bounty reward.
Thank you guys, i can't stand this newbie implemented feature, drives me nuts, can't see any photos yet.

And to answer you question, our coin is backed by an Oil Exploration Company in Kern County California, registered in Nevada.
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: