Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] TRIFFIC - Using Augmented Reality To Turn Miles Into Money - page 3. (Read 2764 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I have joined Traffic World airdrop
Activity: 80
Activity: 48
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 15
URL=https://triffic.world/tokensale/register?aid=N1DE3X4D50PLMQYG]THE TRIFFIC ICO - USING AUGMENTED REALITY TO TURN MILES INTO MONEY[/URL]
Activity: 19
Unable to register Reddit account.Telegram does not open  Sad
Activity: 4
PLEASE REPAIR TELEGRAM LINK
Activity: 32
Activity: 33
Activity: 48
I have joined Traffic World airdrop but i do not have the option to change my signature due to recent changes in rules.
Activity: 87
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I joined the program-and it's really very simple-I received the first tokens within the first minutes. Very thoughtful interface, no unnecessary and dangerous permissions in social networks do not ask - a sample for other projects.
Activity: 35
Activity: 16
please active code: 8DE5P8G1IL25P2Z1
Activity: 124
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Hello bounty manager. I need some clarifications about bitcointalk signature campaign

Hi - sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

because you tell in one place about rewards per week and in another place in OP about the rewards per post. The rewards are calculated per week or per post? Please give me one example if I am the senor member how much I can earn if I do 10 posts in a week. Thank you very much.

If you are a senior member, then you would receive 100 GPS Tokens ($5 equivalent) for each completed week that you had our signature on the site. However, in order to qualify, you need to make a minimum of 10 posts per week.

I am not interested in your signature anyway, even though the project seems interesting to me. But for you it is good to know that a member's signature is at least 20 times more than your offer. it's good to consider this if you want to have a successful bounty campaign. Your project deserves more than such an approach in dealing with forum members. Good luck.
Activity: 28
No signature in my profile (still a newbie I guess) ... canwe still participate in the bitcointalk bounty?
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: