Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] uKit AI — 500 UKT for Telegram + signature and translation parts - page 3. (Read 2033 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
mdayonliner, hi!

We would like to thank you for your interest in the uKit AI translation campaign. We have reviewed your request and will keep it on file. If a need for your language pair arises we will get in touch with you shortly.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
Hi,
Are you guys open to have Bangla translation?

If yes then please let me know.... May be I am new in this forum but I can do this work better than any other Bangla translator here.

We can talk details in PM if you want to.

Thanks
Activity: 32
Hi dev, where is the telegram group?
Hi,
Here's the link: https://t.me/ico_ukit_en
so can I join signature campaign or not?
Hi,
Yes, you can. Please find the details in the first message.
The signature campaign is on! Find the details in the first message of the topic.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Greetings sir,

Should you need for a Italian translation in your translation campaign, just let me know.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
Greetings sir,

Should you need for a Filipino translation in your translation campaign, just let me know.

Hope you consider my language and hoping for your positive response.

Thank you and best regards.
Activity: 61
I think "signature" will be more correctly =))
Bounty uKit AI — Adding AI to Every Website
Link to the main ANN topic

Our bounty program consists of the signature, translation, Telegram and review (competition) parts. We are against spamming Smiley That’s why we won’t offer to clutter up your Twitter and Facebook accounts with fake shares and ghost users.

In total, 1% of tokens will be allocated for the bounty program (1%~ 10 000 000 tokens or $200 000).

Signature campaign
20% bounty
This campaign will be based on shares.

Example: 20% of bounty will be allocated to this campaign in total, which equals 2 000 000 tokens. This amount will be proportionally distributed according to the number of shares the participants got during the campaign. Let’s say, the signature campaign will collect 500 shares in total. If a participant earned 5 shares, they will get 2 000 000*(5/500)= 20 000 tokens (~$0.02*20000=$400).

Terms:

• The signature should be kept until the end of the bounty (removal of the signature before then will result in disqualification);
  • Participants with ranks of Jr. Member and higher can take part;
  • A minimal number of messages per week is 10 (meaningful messages of no less than 100 characters, can be published in any sections);
  • Messages mustn’t be removed;
  • Each bounty week will end on Thursday, while shares will be calculated on Fridays;
  • Tokens will be distributed after the ICO is over;
  • If your rank upgrades, let us know and we will take this into account in a new bounty week.

Limitations:

• Several signatures, negative trust, advertising other projects;
  • Spam and low quality messages as well as copied and pasted, off topic messages won’t be counted;
  • Multiple accounts.

Rewards:

• Legendary members: 20 shares (+10 shares for an avatar)
  • Hero members: 14 shares (+7 shares for an avatar)
  • Senior members: 12 shares (+5 shares for an avatar)
  • Full members: 10 shares (+3 shares for an avatar)
  • Members: 3 shares
  • Junior Members: 1 share
  • For participants who signed up before the proportions of the subscription bounty changed the initial terms of shares will be valid. The recalculation will be made after the end of the ICO.

How to apply:

Table with participants: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V1ynU2loP_fJ1gzReXClV0ZXUtZ9Bq3FE8ZjwjDCk30/edit#gid=254973254

Signature codes

Avatar https://ico.ukit.com/img/ukit-ava.png

Hero/Legendary

uKit ICO
   Boosting Site Conversion With AI          ICO    Feb 19 - May 1    
  Generative Design of Dynamic Landing Pages           Whitepaper          

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org