Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 52. (Read 35088 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Joined The Facebook and the Twitter, Good luck cant wait to see where this goes. Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i have joined twitter bounty campaign and facebook bounty campaign dev ., thanks you
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Join the bounty social media program facebook only.

Thanks
Activity: 144
Activity: 224
I`ve joined Facebook campaign.thank dev
Activity: 307
https://www.crypto1id.com/
I have been following a twitter campaign coin umbrella after this I want to write on my blog page about the goal of umbrella coin in order for ico success.
Activity: 384
where's the link for ANN thread of this coin??
Activity: 196
join bounty company
Activity: 168
i have joined twitter bounty campaign and facebook bounty campaign dev ., thanks you
Activity: 255
Nice project sir, this month there are some insurance projects, and everything looks good because the market share of insurance is very big.

Have been working with insurance and i would say there's a big potential in this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Joined signature campagin.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I have joined Twitter and Facebook bounty company! Good luck!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Joined the facebook bounty. Good luck !
so this ico will run up to 2 months this is a good campaign though it is too long for some people but for me this is the opportunity that everyone waits, i will join in the social media campaign if there are available slots.

Yeah it's a longer campaign. Our team is mostly a small group of devs so we don't have tons of resourcing right now to hire marketing/sales. We appreciate any community support!

Also, there were more decisions made about translations. I'm going to clean up the spreadsheet today, but please look at this thread for reference.

Dutch: Jurgen
Russian: OculusMan
turkish: polat90
filipino: jaceefrost
indonesian: dihari
hindi: erikalui

Thanks for all of your interest!
Activity: 294
i have joined twitter bounty campaign and facebook bounty campaign dev ., thanks.,
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Just joined facebook and twitter campaign...good luck for this project... Smiley
Activity: 616
so this ico will run up to 2 months this is a good campaign though it is too long for some people but for me this is the opportunity that everyone waits, i will join in the social media campaign if there are available slots.
I have join social twitter campaign and may I ask dev , do you have any group for umbrella coin such as slack or telegram ?

We have a discord - people weren't using slack/telegram. Feel free to join. https://discord.gg/mwKSgTK

For those of you asking about the spreadsheet, it's linked at the bottom of the original post, but here it is again:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kXUNr3GXM1bgc4KOdPIC90rRcR5hUg7QdOfyLbBky_s/edit#gid=249690364

thanks!
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Not clear the first link is suspicious deleted so make a normal link so that you can normally go on it and register or devu anyway thanks
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
I've joined a bounty of social media.
Pages:
Jump to: