Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] [UPDATE] Hash Rush Game — Signature & Translation Campaign - page 9. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
good job.. i have joined on facebook and twitter
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
The clear rules were published early, now we have pray on email for payment.

Our promotion has contributed to the success of ico, now you have us somewhere.

You change the rules, and you make us idiots

Be polite, they probably had their own reasons. why you don't give them time and listen to them?

I'm polite, but first time I meet something like this and a little I already have an account here;)

Then it's very good, you lost hope for them i understand that, right now i wrote to administrators of discord and i can see they are really busy, so i really think that they try to solve this, if you want to ask them some question then wrote to them on discord if you don't know how then i can help you Smiley thanks for patience

By the time Bdstar isn't part anymore of bounty thing, HashRush devs should immediately created a new thread so that changes are being made not when the ICO is now closed to end.

If Im correct, bounty manager isn't part of the campaign for more weeks now.

i'm not sure what you try to say but i will let administrators know through the discord if they will give me reply i will redirect it to you or ask them to explain, keep waiting Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
By the time Bdstar isn't part anymore of bounty thing, HashRush devs should immediately created a new thread so that changes are being made not when the ICO is now closed to end.

If Im correct, bounty manager isn't part of the campaign for more weeks now.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

Be polite, they probably had their own reasons. why you don't give them time and listen to them?

I'm polite, but first time I meet something like this and a little I already have an account here;)

wgd
legendary

Activity: 84
it is really very good Campaign..
i want to join this Campaign.
Can you please enlighten us with this?
The rules of the Bitcointalk Signature Campaign are as follows:

The individual payout is capped at 600 RC.

I dont really understand. I was doing it for the stakes then this happens. So it will not be percentage anymore?
Those are weeks of trying to promote hashrush. Please explain this to us.
Thanks.

You can try contact them through the email given before, i think it will be fastest way to solve it Smiley good luck
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Can you please enlighten us with this?
The rules of the Bitcointalk Signature Campaign are as follows:

I dont really understand. I was doing it for the stakes then this happens. So it will not be percentage anymore?
Those are weeks of trying to promote hashrush. Please explain this to us.
Thanks.
I'm here only to say something, i want to reserve Polish translation, i know it's not possible to do it now, but i can do it later, i'm in contact with some people on discord and i want to do it free of charge, just because i like project Smiley

That's why i don't want other people to write down here before me that they will do it, because it can cause problems... I think you know how some of the people act like. So just ignore it and let it be okay? I hope for good "work" together in future and good progress of the project Smiley good luck and keep working hard as always.

One more time, just ignore it and let it be, bye.

May be HashRush[CM] not a real representative HashRush? The change in the rules at the end of the company is absurd. Deception of all company participants.

They are real representative, since the message was also put on their discord which you can see on their webpage Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
May be HashRush[CM] not a real representative HashRush? The change in the rules at the end of the company is absurd. Deception of all company participants.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
I SMELL scam here, it good that i didn't join here. the campaign manager change almost all of the rules at the last 4 days of the program,  also the rules and the max cap of the RC per campaign is not acceptable. this is shit if the 600 RC in the signature happen. it is so unfair in the participants especially those who are early participants.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Code:

You mean 6000 I hope?
There were so many great project campaigns that gave even more than 1btc of worth coins/ participant
If we count 1000RC as 1 ETH than maximum capp is 0,6 eth = 0.036 btc
so I am sure that 600 is a mistake
wgd
legendary
@HashRush[CM] there are many attractive campaigns on bitcointalk, I have been with you for several months in principle with the topic of your campaign. End of the campaign and you change the rules, I was in many campaigns but I did not see such a thing.

The rules had to be changed in half, but not at the end. Not only will I feel scamed.

Here are the rules, unless we have two campaigns https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-hash-rush-game-signature-translation-campaign-2052496

100'000 RC to BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign

Terms

* In order to participate, each member should go through registration, which you can do here.
   * Then, each member should set up a Hash Rush signature in their Bitcointalk profile according to the profile rank.
   * Spreadsheet will update every Sunday.

How to earn “contribution” stakes in the BitcoinTalk signature campaign:

*  Legendary/Hero. 3 stakes for each post.
  *  Senior/Full: 2 stakes for each post.
  *  Junior/Member: 1 stakes for each post.

View the current status of the BitcoinTalk signature campaign here
Activity: 103
Folks, as I mentioned in an earlier post, anyone that feels that this is particularly unfair to them can contact us via e-mail at [email protected] and we will listen to your concerns and look over everything with you.
We know that some cases might will be a bit more unique so everyone that contacts us will be looked at individually.

Edit 1:
Something is rather troubling though.
@wgd would you mind explaining what you meant by "blocking your btalk account?"
I might be missing something (if so it's huge) but I don't know of any case where that should have happened due to the Hash Rush Bounty Campaign.

Edit 2:
@dodgrad I think you might be misunderstanding us as the cap is only per campaign.
If you took part in the Facebook campaign, you would still be able to take part in the Twitter one. In the case of the example I've given, if you were in both the campaigns you would receive 150 for Facebook and 150 for Twitter.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
If this is true then deceived users will do campaigns with the opposite big fud effect, you will see what anger the community bitcointalk

The rules were clear, everyone could be in another campaign
wgd
legendary
at the end of the campaign you change the rules? is not fer what is it? wrrrrrr

I have over 200 posts, a legendary account and you are now writing with any pennies? Blocking my btalk account and promoting your project from the very beginnin !!!!

it's an obvious scam
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
well this is not totally fair it is unfair. me i am not participants of this campaign but there is a big problem here, the early participants should get the tokens that they deserved and not capped. this 600 RC capped in the signature campaign should be apply to those who are new comers.
hope that the campaign manager here understand that, there is no campaign manager here in the forum change that rules like in this thread.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
Joined Airdrop Wink
hahah,,,where is airdrop,,its not airdrop,,,its hashrush tread for update  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 103
@saugwurm we understand that you have different expectations and we will take your concerns seriously.
Please can you (and anyone else that feels the need) contact us directly at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to look over everything with you.
still need indonesian translator for WP ?
As we stated in the post the translation campaign has ended, so unfortunately we wont be needing any more translators.
But thank you for your interest, and if anything were to change and we'd need one, we'll be sure to get in touch with you.
Pages:
Jump to: