Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 106. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I've joined Twitter Champaign, good luck
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi all  Smiley
Is it still possible to join Twitter, please respond?  Huh
Can someone respond to that?

no mate, all bounty allready closed, no more new participant

Joined the Twitter campaign. Very promising project in my opinion! Good luck to the team))

im just curious how come you join the campaign that allready closed, your are just make junk post here dude
i think they can not read or they are hopeing to be able to spam facebook or twitter then post here.
it is no wonder that your bounty manager gets upset look at all the spam on this forum with people posting there tweets and retweets sure tell they can not read or do not care or have no idea what they are even doing here.i am just invester but like to keep up with these posts but it is like you have a bunch of children here.my opinion if i was manager most would be banned without stakes read rules
Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Hi all  Smiley
Is it still possible to join Twitter, please respond?  Huh

no mate, all bounty allready closed, no more new participant

Joined the Twitter campaign. Very promising project in my opinion! Good luck to the team))

im just curious how come you join the campaign that allready closed, your are just make junk post here dude
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hi all  Smiley
Is it still possible to join Twitter, please respond?  Huh
Merit: 101
Hi all  Smiley
Is it still possible to join Twitter, please respond?  Huh
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
The beginning of the ICO announced on November 2, and when the end? And when the end of the bounty campaign?

The ICO will take 7 days or to sold out all tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
The beginning of the ICO announced on November 2, and when the end? And when the end of the bounty campaign?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Hello!
My rank is higher, now I'm a Member, and the signature was taken as a junior member, please make changes to the table!
Thank you in advance!

updated
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
this campaign is really like full.. i can join this campaign. Smiley Smiley  
Unfortunately, The bounty program is FULL. They have enough participates already.
Activity: 84
this campaign is really like full.. i can join this campaign. Smiley Smiley   
I will be grateful if all the campaign manager consider to count the twitter campaign as a weekly stake. I know it's like a hell of job but i will be much more fair for the participants because due to twitter limit, most of our retweet are gone when the campaign last for months. And if we retweet them all over again it will triger a masive spam on twitter.
accually they stay in your timeline forever or until you delete them or spam to many.mine are still from start here for example is one that i retweeted sept 30th as you will see in left corner says i retweeted "you retweeted" do not look at the retweet button that does go away but the text is always there. example retweet :i edited out the accual url for it was not utrust.

You Retweeted
 -------- @alt_bit_coins  Sep 30
More
Zk-Starks? New Take on Zcash Tech Could Power Truly Private Blockchains - CoinDesk #bitcoin …

This is good you can go back and count your retweet's to see how accurate spreadsheet is.
Activity: 336
Hello!
My rank is higher, now I'm a Member, and the signature was taken as a junior member, please make changes to the table!
Thank you in advance!
Activity: 336
Good afternoon!
My rank went up from Jr Member to Member, can you please change it in the table!
Thank you in advance!
Activity: 350
i think utrust and monetha will be the best solutin For payment and high fees in the near Future
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
jamalaezaz

Hello)
May be we must change signature from "Coming soon..." to exact date? (November 2.) What you say?  Smiley
what do you mean by that? changing the signatures, updating? or removing the signatures? i don't really understand your question here can you please elaborate so that me as participant can understand

I mean, changing DATE in our signature.
Now we have "Coming soon...", but devs already announced ICO date - November 2.
Merit: 101
Prompt, please, in the first post it is written, that registration from October on Facebook is closed. But nothing is said about Twitter. Is registration allowed in October in Facebook? Huh
Activity: 169
No need to report guys... Really
Jump to: