Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 112. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
This is nice Project looking forward for Nov 2
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
November 2 right? after the holloween for sure there will be so many investors here and me also i am one of the participants of the ico. i will invest some money before the campaign ends Smiley

Yup. ICO will start on 2 Nov and will end one week after the start or when target is reached, depending which of these two would be reached earlier.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
My status/rank has been upgraded from jr member to member and I have change to the new relevant Utrust signature. Could the bounty manager please update the spreadsheet please? Thanks
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
November 2 right? after the holloween for sure there will be so many investors here and me also i am one of the participants of the ico. i will invest some money before the campaign ends Smiley

I am very happy to see you contribute to this project, and contribute with their ICO, I am very confident that this project will be a great project ..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Dear dev, do we realy need to to report our work?
Because i dont see any word that refer to repost, but i see somebody report their work.

I dont think so. They are doing it autonatically maybe. I would like to ask whyd spreadsheet still not updated?

Also I am with this doubt, should reporting the work of disclosure here in this post?

maybe you after the ICo you will collect the post.. its to monitor this manually specially it is open for other comments. please confirm
no need to report your work. we are processing and checking everyone's works manually..
thank you.

Hi..Mr jamal

Whether you are managing this campaign right now, I am very happy if you manage this campaign, that I believe that the projects you manage will be successful in the future ...
Activity: 364
Hello! When i registered to twitter bounty there was nothing about closing programm for new bounters! It was 05/10/2017!
Please add me to main sheet.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
hello dev, i've become a member, do i need to fill out the form? or just change sign only ?
please reply quickly
thanks dev  Smiley

just change signature only but your rank still j.member
Activity: 112
Joined twitter campaign. Good Luck. Smiley
Joined on social media campaign...thankyou

Thanks for participating. Let's spread word about Utrust

Please
To change the number of the purse
UTrust.io Bounty Spreadsheet (all Bounty campaigns)

394  trjm79
0x23A34367A2902332Dc4add1BbaFFF1dea4c63bd6

Thank you
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
joined facebook campaign
Activity: 167
hello dev, i've become a member, do i need to fill out the form? or just change sign only ?
please reply quickly
thanks dev  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
What's going on with "Special Bounty - Utrust Local Community - TELEGRAM"?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22636111

Is it possible to check which languages are already occupied? Any spreadsheet? Any links to accepted channels? Any response?

I opened a Polish channel: https://t.me/utrust_poland

Activity: 327
★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★
Hello. Bounty campaign for Twitter is still working ?
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
Hi Avirunes,

Please update my rank to member, I just changed the signature.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Because i dont see any word that refer to repost, but i see somebody report their work.

I dont think so. They are doing it autonatically maybe. I would like to ask whyd spreadsheet still not updated?

Also I am with this doubt, should reporting the work of disclosure here in this post?

maybe you after the ICo you will collect the post.. its to monitor this manually specially it is open for other comments. please confirm
no need to report your work. we are processing and checking everyone's works manually..
thank you.

Thank you so much for this update! Cheesy so when do we see updates in the spreadsheet?
Activity: 560
WFC
hello, jamal says if you do not need this report every week because dev will checking everyone's works manually
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

thank you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Jump to: