Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 3. (Read 100021 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
There are still like some facebook participants left unpaid. I will update the list today and will send the payout soon

~Avirunes

I am making an offline list of unpaid participants now. I might take some time. I will update once done and sent to Utrust team.

~Avirunes

hi dev, i know this is finished distribution, but why i still not receive my token from my work in social media, TWITTER and facebook, i just want justice from you
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
 I received my awaited tokens for participating in the bounty facebook project.                                                  Thanks for the job.
Activity: 308
With the upcoming presentation I think that Utrust is going to gain alot of traction. Not only because of the presentation, but if this platform actually does what it says it really is a great way for crypto payments. I am really waiting to see what the platform will look and feel like. Time will tell.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
i have get my utrust token of bounty companies thanks team and thanks too much bounty manager
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
gift of blog I have received, thank you for this gift I say to the team utrust, hopefully for this short time UTK became a popular token, and also I thank the menger campaign that I like, hi Avirunes
Activity: 1092
Just confirmed
I recieved my payment, thank you very much for your work Sir Avirunes Smiley
Activity: 252
There are still like some facebook participants left unpaid. I will update the list today and will send the payout soon

~Avirunes

I am making an offline list of unpaid participants now. I might take some time. I will update once done and sent to Utrust team.

~Avirunes
thank you for your info, I will be patient waiting for my TWITTER AND FACEBOOK, happy to see smile for all participants who have received utrust, successful greeting to all
Activity: 71
Thanks, I got my tokens.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Thanks Utrust team and bounty manager, I have received all my tokens, we should hold these tokens for sometime so that we can good price of Utrust tokens.
Activity: 37
I have also received all my stakes now, thanks
Activity: 308
Thanks utrust. I want to confirm that I received bounty from utrust a serious company to be followed that will surely give grateful satisfactions in the next years hold hold hold
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

~Avirunes

~Avirunes
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
Is there a link to the reward stakes? It seems the spreadsheet has not been updated. Can't tell if one is adequately rewarded.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
There are still like some facebook participants mossednd some from other campaigns. I will update the list today and will send the payout soon

~Avirunes

i have received my reward from special campaign
thanks bounty manager.. you are doing great job  Grin
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
There are still like some facebook participants mossednd some from other campaigns. I will update the list today and will send the payout soon

~Avirunes
Pretty amazing work dev...
Thanks..thanks..dev
Activity: 756
Merit: 112

~Avirunes

Received mine. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

~Avirunes
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Utrust team has just paid out specific campaign participants.

~Avirunes

Thanks sir. I received my all specific as well as normal bounties.This is biggest payment I ever received.You, your team and Utrust paid to all in professional way.People allege team Utrust with SCAM but now their mouth shut.From this distribution we learn that we need to have patience.It rewards at last.Once again thanks to whole team Utrust. 
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Utrust team has just paid out specific campaign participants.

~Avirunes

Yes ... thank you Manager Avirunes, I have received all the grace from you in my wallet, lastly I received the gift of bounty blog.
always successful manager, welcome to meet in your new project, I always keep supporting your project.
Activity: 583
Merit: 250
Thanks for accepting bounty payouts for Blog campaigns, great project
Pages:
Jump to: