Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 91. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Hello sir, please update my rank to Full Member and i'm use avatar
Spreadsheet No : 107
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Please check and update in signature spreadsheets - "Are you wearing an avatar promoting us?" - YES

Thanx!)

Hello,
Please Update Rank, Full Member Now and use avatar

Bitcointalk User   - rucapri0
Link Profile          - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rucapri0-1048440
Spreadsheet No   - 209

Thank you!)
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
the signature can be removed or not

The ICO is still ongoing. The spreadsheets are empty. We do not have any countless stakes.
So I suggest you don't remove the signature.
Activity: 249
Merit: 115
Activity: 672
I am really looking forward to it.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Will the structure of the pool change in this situation?

Total issued tokens: 500,000,000 (500 Millions Tokens)
Bounty Budget: 5% (25 Milions Tokens)
Bounty pool is divided into two pools: Random 2% (10 Million Tokens) and Specific 3% (15 Million Tokens)

I have already put into the main post that token pool will be determined on the basis of tokens sold. Whatever the token amount I have put out in there is just the max amount of token bounty pool which will be distributed in case of 100% sold out in both Pre-ICO and ICO.

Situation has pretty much change around here now.

Will the structure of the pool change in this situation?

Total issued tokens: 500,000,000 (500 Millions Tokens)
Bounty Budget: 5% (25 Milions Tokens)
Bounty pool is divided into two pools: Random 2% (10 Million Tokens) and Specific 3% (15 Million Tokens)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
This has already been confirmed. Bounty pool is still 5% but from 500M tokens, so it's 25M tokens.

where did you find this information ?
This has already been confirmed. Bounty pool is still 5% but from 500M tokens, so it's 25M tokens.

Activity: 249
Merit: 115
Merit: 161
hi sir avirunes, please update my rank from member to full member in spreadsheet signature campaign,
number of spread sheets: 169

ICO will be finished tomorrow. Don't expect any rank updates. That would be unfair to previous participants.

they extend the ICO for 2 weeks now. they also burned almost 50% of token. OMG this will affect the bounty participants. extended campaign + lower bounty.

Uncomfortable news for bounty participants and will likely gain a little profit.  Cry

o my.... is that so? thats why spread not yet updated until now.. lets just hope guyz that this 2 weeks extension will be success

yep. only hope remained. nothing else.
This is a good thing

Team Tokens — REDUCED  
    Smart Contract — AUDITED
    Private Investors — VESTED  
    500 Million Tokens — BURNED

---------------------------

So how much does Utrust finally want to raise money? $21.375.000?
275M (ICO) - $17.875.000
150M (Pre-ICO, investors) - $3.500.000
75M (bounty, marketing, team) - not for sale

The campaign has been going on since August. On the bounty and marketing there are 25M tokens (half of the planned 50 million).
Can anyone confirm what is the final token pool for a bounty campaign?

Activity: 504
A New Exchange Era
hi sir avirunes, please update my rank from member to full member in spreadsheet signature campaign,

ICO will be finished tomorrow. Don't expect any rank updates. That would be unfair to previous participants.

they extend the ICO for 2 weeks now. they also burned almost 50% of token. OMG this will affect the bounty participants. extended campaign + lower bounty.

Of course, it's bad that UTRUST did not sell all the tokens. But, I think that this token will be more appreciated. Not immediately of course, in the future! Many will immediately sell at a price of ico-%. But if it's for long, it should turn out ok. The team burned the tokens. In my opinion this is correct!. The token should be appreciated highly, I hope.
Well, the question of bounty. Is it prolonged until the end of the ICO?
Activity: 284
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

Uncomfortable news for bounty participants and will likely gain a little profit.  Cry

o my.... is that so? thats why spread not yet updated until now.. lets just hope guyz that this 2 weeks extension will be success
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
Dear campaign manager, i would like to update the spreadsheet since i've already update my rank become a full member and now i can wear an Avatar so i would like an update on that too  Grin
Activity: 686

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
is there a spreadsheet for the specific bounty?

Hi there,
Please see the link for the spreadsheet for the bounty for the various bounty activities below:

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z7vmnANbyyECG9dQG11m8lnlBvGvfLd5rVJcl_1OW6c/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
is there a spreadsheet for the specific bounty?
for bounties? yes, but what u mean by specific should also be specified.
Pages:
Jump to: