Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] VALUS Bounty Campaign - page 17. (Read 25581 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
September 23, 2017, 08:13:06 AM
Dev I have changed the MEW as old has been cracked.
NEW 0xAb561e75aCf6a4626F3bBC689dAFB41D74901F84

https://twitter.com/spopovss
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
September 23, 2017, 01:31:55 AM
Hi, interested in joining the signature and avatar bounty campaign. Will read the whitepaper and register later after work.
Activity: 1274
September 22, 2017, 11:35:54 PM
VALUS has great bounty program i am in Twitter and Facebook bounty and i will do my best for VALUS, Best wishes.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 22, 2017, 04:47:42 PM
Just joined the twitter campaign. Thanks Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
September 22, 2017, 04:39:01 PM
I have joined twitter and facebook campaign a month ago and made reposts and retweets in the same days but in spreadsheet in tweeter I am getting points but in facebook it's written "didn't share any post" but I did. Check it, please.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
VALUS Team
September 22, 2017, 09:54:12 AM
sir I join on your signature campaign.. but when I check on your spreed sheet. I cannot access the file... "file protected" . how can I check if im already accepted...tnx sir more power...
Yes, we protect file for security reasons. You can still search with CTRL + F (windows) or CMD + F (mac)

I have a question for the developers. I have a week changing the rank of FULL MEMBERS. You will take that into consideration?
We will change this next Monday.

I need something to fill? Or you yourself do it?
If your rank will change, we will update this in spreadsheet.

good day sir... if you dont mind sir... or ur not too busy.. can I ask if you can check if im already on you list in signature campaign..if you dont mind sir... I cant access on my loptop.. im using cp right now sir...tnx..more power...

post before start:45
post now:52

Changed
Activity: 201
September 22, 2017, 05:18:18 AM
good day sir... if you dont mind sir... or ur not too busy.. can I ask if you can check if im already on you list in signature campaign..if you dont mind sir... I cant access on my loptop.. im using cp right now sir...tnx..more power...

post before start:45
post now:52
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
September 22, 2017, 03:29:43 AM
sir I join on your signature campaign.. but when I check on your spreed sheet. I cannot access the file... "file protected" . how can I check if im already accepted...tnx sir more power...
Yes, we protect file for security reasons. You can still search with CTRL + F (windows) or CMD + F (mac)

I have a question for the developers. I have a week changing the rank of FULL MEMBERS. You will take that into consideration?

I need something to fill? Or you yourself do it?
VALUS Team
September 21, 2017, 06:45:22 PM
Hi all Smiley
Check the video from Bitcoin Rush, he mentions VALUS.
More on this link: https://vid.me/bvqTd
VALUS Team
September 21, 2017, 06:44:18 PM

hi dev, i joined the bounty blog but in writing the bitcointalk profit address i wrote wrong with the name.
tlong help me change in table with number 60
my username : simbah
  my profile is: https: //bitcointalk.org/index.php? action = profile; u = 363629
thanks
Changed.
Activity: 206
September 21, 2017, 10:54:42 AM
hi dev, i joined the bounty blog but in writing the bitcointalk profit address i wrote wrong with the name.
tlong help me change in table with number 60
my username : simbah
  my profile is: https: //bitcointalk.org/index.php? action = profile; u = 363629
thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
September 21, 2017, 08:49:16 AM
Activity: 201
September 21, 2017, 08:48:58 AM
VALUS Team
September 21, 2017, 08:46:28 AM
Hi,
The bounty will be paid in the form of VLS tokens or ETH?
If VLS tokens, what kind of ETH wallet I'm gonna need to have?
Thanks
Can anyone please reply to me? Smiley
Is Myetherwallet good for it?
Thanks
Yes you can use MyEtherWallet, because VLS will be ERC20 token.
Can you please change my ETH address to 0xF062C1b618dfEad082d19e1F52778aF98BAeAC3E
In the Facebook bounty number 513 on the list https://www.facebook.com/youssefdaoud2310
Thanks Smiley

Changed.

Need Spanish translation?
Can you send us your previous works?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 07:42:22 AM
Need Spanish translation?
Activity: 210
September 21, 2017, 04:35:10 AM
Hi,
The bounty will be paid in the form of VLS tokens or ETH?
If VLS tokens, what kind of ETH wallet I'm gonna need to have?
Thanks
Can anyone please reply to me? Smiley
Is Myetherwallet good for it?
Thanks
Yes you can use MyEtherWallet, because VLS will be ERC20 token.
Can you please change my ETH address to 0xF062C1b618dfEad082d19e1F52778aF98BAeAC3E
In the Facebook bounty number 513 on the list https://www.facebook.com/youssefdaoud2310
Thanks Smiley
VALUS Team
September 20, 2017, 11:21:50 AM
Hi,
We appreciate that you additionally share our project. But we only check our posts which have been shared in selected week.
For example, if we shared 4 posts in one week, you can get 4 points + 1 point for following our page.
If thats the case then why there are stakes greater than 5 for facebook and stake greater than 21 for twitter for different people ? Some people in Facebook Bounty has 7 and 8 stakes as well.
Some People in twitter bounty has 26 Stakes ?

For tweets also you are not counting more than one ? Since tweets are totally dependent on individual.
In the beginning, people had different points, because we posted more posts. But now it is equal. For Twitter, your points depend on how many followers you have.
It is hard to track every post. We need to check manually every Monday 2000+ people.
I can understand the part that its hard to track posts and you can always request links of postings on this thread, participants will do provide them as well. But it should affect the participants stakes. In my case I have way beyond 1000 followers for twitter. So for every posting I should get 5 Stakes.
Considering the same my postings and stakes allotted doesn't match, that's the reason I have provided the links so that you can check and update accordingly if you feel certain posts might have missed. Smiley
You get 21 points. This is maximum points for this week. We posted 4 posts from this week, and you have more than 1000 followers, so you get 20 points + 1 point for following. This is total 21 points.
We only check posts from this week we share.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
September 20, 2017, 11:11:12 AM
Hi,
We appreciate that you additionally share our project. But we only check our posts which have been shared in selected week.
For example, if we shared 4 posts in one week, you can get 4 points + 1 point for following our page.
If thats the case then why there are stakes greater than 5 for facebook and stake greater than 21 for twitter for different people ? Some people in Facebook Bounty has 7 and 8 stakes as well.

For tweets also you are not counting more than one ? Since tweets are totally dependent on individual.
In the beginning, people had different points, because we posted more posts. But now it is equal. For Twitter, your points depend on how many followers you have.
It is hard to track every post. We need to check manually every Monday 2000+ people.
I can understand the part that its hard to track posts and you can always request links of postings on this thread, participants will do provide them as well. But it should affect the participants stakes. In my case I have way beyond 1000 followers for twitter. So for every posting I should get 5 Stakes.
Considering the same my postings and stakes allotted doesn't match, that's the reason I have provided the links so that you can check and update accordingly if you feel certain posts might have missed. Smiley
VALUS Team
September 20, 2017, 10:39:02 AM
Hi,

Pages:
Jump to: