Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] VOISE - BOUNTY CAMPAIGN FINISHED - page 34. (Read 48656 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
just checked the signature spreadsheet, is there any way to know whether we get accepted or counted? I only see username and eth address to collect bounty there, I mean like many other campaign we can see the green or red mark on spreadsheet

Solved.You can see red or green marks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Hey

Can I do ANN translation to Croatian?

Thank you
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Hello!  Question!?  Number of folowers in the twitter company Bounty ... can you somehow recalculate?  Wink
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
just checked the signature spreadsheet, is there any way to know whether we get accepted or counted? I only see username and eth address to collect bounty there, I mean like many other campaign we can see the green or red mark on spreadsheet
They already show and receive this signature via a spreadsheet so when you see your name is there it means that your sign has been received in this signature campaign..

Indeed, however we still don't know for the current weekly stake and we know people are participating in different of time
Activity: 518
They already show and receive this signature via a spreadsheet so when you see your name is there it means that your sign has been received in this signature campaign..
Activity: 322
nice project sir, i want joined signature bounty also
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
New news and you should be more active .
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
nice work sir, i want joined twitter bounty  Smiley
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
Activity: 1582
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
nice campaign... just joind twitter campaign... thanks for confirm, good luck.
Activity: 481
THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
REMEMBER THE CROWDSALE STARTS IN 4 DAYS.
NEWS INCOMING!!!

waiting news sir
everyone waiting crowdsale start
I hope success you project  Wink
Activity: 420
THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
REMEMBER THE CROWDSALE STARTS IN 4 DAYS.
NEWS INCOMING!!!
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
This is the first time I am joining bounty signature campaign an it seen everything is going will. I hope to have wonderful experience promoting voise!
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
xxx
I am here with VOISE since 9th of april and it seems that it's going well . We should just bring all our friends , cause this is going to end up very well. I can't wait to see how the ICO will go.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
nice project sir, i want joined twitter bounty also
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Tweets must include mentions to @voiseit and some hashtags related to music or crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
Nice project. Join bounty camp twitter .
Activity: 434
nice project..join twitter campaign
Activity: 474
Merit: 251
now I joined twitter bounty sir
thank you
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I have just applied for signature campaign hope you accept me after reviews my posts. However this is my first time of join Bounty campaign and I want to make this a memorable. Thank developer.
Pages:
Jump to: