Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet - page 2. (Read 16403 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
Is the distribution still on going ? or they didnt give the tokens yet ? im just asking cause its 2 months since the bounty has ended, thank you answering in advance

Token distribution will be restarted this week.
It was paused previous week due to serious Ethereum network lags.
You can check distribution progress in the Public Spreadsheet.
why payments for social media campaigns are so slow, I am still waiting for the bounty of facebook campaigns. spreadsheets 247
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Is the distribution still on going ? or they didnt give the tokens yet ? im just asking cause its 2 months since the bounty has ended, thank you answering in advance

we will wait for the next distribution patiently and hope there will be no more problems with the Ethereum network
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17

Activity: 136
Merit: 1
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
it seems to me or you have suspended payments? I still hope I get my tokens
true, until now I am also looking forward to payment about our work that we should get and the ETH network is not a PROBLEM
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
it seems to me or you have suspended payments? I still hope I get my tokens
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Dear manager! I didn't recived tokens by facebook campaign. My number in spreadsheet 289
copper member
Hello dear manager! I didnt get my tokens. My № 276 in the spreadsheet Twitter campaign. Thank you

Please track the Public Spreadsheet.
Rewards that already distributed are marked with Green.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hello dear manager! I didnt get my tokens. My № 276 in the spreadsheet Twitter campaign. Thank you
copper member
whether the distribution has been done again because I still have not received payment for bounty twitter campaign

Please track the Public Spreadsheet.
Distributed rewards marked with Green.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
whether the distribution has been done again because I still have not received payment for bounty twitter campaign
copper member
Good afternoon! Dear manager, why did not I get my tokens and your table is marked in orange?

Hello.
Please post your numbers in Spreadsheet and links to your Facebook and Twitter reports.
Thank you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Good afternoon! Dear manager, why did not I get my tokens and your table is marked in orange?
Pages:
Jump to: