Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Where is the decrypted wallet kept on Blockchain.info's iOS app ? - page 2. (Read 3309 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Install iFile (search it on Google - cydia)

Go to Home first(the house-icon) and you should see a list of directories.
One of them is called Applications if I'm not mistaken(else try /var/mobile/applications), and you should see a list of folders with names like b465621-kr-45986 and so on, open them all until you've found the blockchain one.

That should contain your wallet info somewhere.

*donate to the IMineCoin app - project development forum*
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Back in 2012 I had the Blockchain.info iOS wallet installed from the korean store.

It asked me for a password the first time I used it, and then it stayed PAIRED with the blockchain servers for months.

Since I was able to turn my phone on/off and still have access to my decrypted wallet whenever i used the app, (without entering a password), I know the decrypted wallet/keys had to be kept on the filesystem and NOT in memory.

Do you know what file that would be in?   I have a 1BTC bounty available for anyone who can help me recover the private keys to my wallet.

One day the blockchain.info server was down, the device de-paired itself and asked me for the password, which I forgot because I never used it for months and stupidly left BTC in there not realizing that it had to be decrypted by connecting to the server.

If you can help please let me know.

(I have a jailbroken app and full access to the file system, so If you could tell me where the decryted key was kept perhaps i can find it on the filesystem?)

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: