Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] WIRELINE | The Business Application Exchange | - page 5. (Read 15708 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
am i going to be continued to be ignored??? one of the first members to join this project and my stakes still havent been fixed Huh im at 1/4 of the stakes ive worked for with no responses or no fix still........ whats the problem here

Can you please explain your problem/
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
am i going to be continued to be ignored??? one of the first members to join this project and my stakes still havent been fixed Huh im at 1/4 of the stakes ive worked for with no responses or no fix still........ whats the problem here
legendary
Hi irfan
Can you please give me an answer for my question below

Hi bountyportals

If I decide to leave signature campaign all the stakes will be lost from my account or it would be countable up to the day that I will leave ?

Thanks

All the stakes will be canceled.

Dear moderator bountyportal I also have problems in view of my work done in Twitter and fasebook, help please  consider my work.
https://twitter.com/De_nissS
https://www.facebook.com/JuliSonP

Can you please tell us your problem and tell us your email.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Dear moderator bountyportal I also have problems in view of my work done in Twitter and fasebook, help please  consider my work.
https://twitter.com/De_nissS
https://www.facebook.com/JuliSonP
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Hello,
I have problem with bountyportal. My stakes was decreased, week ago I have more than 100 stakes, but today only 37. Although I retwitted and shared all post.
And facebook counter is ok, but twitter counter show me character "A".
Please share your email address so we can check into your account.
[email protected]

Your query has been resolved. Please check into your account.

Thanks,
Dev Team
Thanks. Now everything seems to be true.
Activity: 700
Merit: 265
Hi irfan
Can you please give me an answer for my question below

Hi bountyportals

If I decide to leave signature campaign all the stakes will be lost from my account or it would be countable up to the day that I will leave ?

Thanks
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
The question is why haven't the numbers change in the office, on the website I have? Accrual going the right way or not?
legendary
Joined twitter facebook bounty portal,thanks. Reserving Hindi translation

Thank you for joining. And Hindi is already done.

Activity: 960
Merit: 502
Joined twitter facebook bounty portal,thanks. Reserving Hindi translation
hey thanks for ignoring my response... will my stakes be fixed or not... this is the 2nd time this bounty this has happened to me and its getting annoying tbh..... saying i just joined the bounty but i was one of the first the join this bounty?Huh i should have almost 200 stakes easily and im at 40... when i was at 100 a month ago and have been promoting the entire time daily .... please fix this i would really not have to show all my work and have to copy and paste 100+ tweets when the portal is supposed to count it, when it was working perfectly fine before counting my stakes before it took a bunch away for no reason
Activity: 368
Merit: 105
Hello,
I have problem with bountyportal. My stakes was decreased, week ago I have more than 100 stakes, but today only 37. Although I retwitted and shared all post.
[email protected]

Your query has been resolved. Please check into your account.

Thanks,
Dev Team
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Hello,
[email protected]
joined twitter bounty looking forward to this project Smiley

joined august 10th, i should be at around 200 stakes or more
it shows 40 for me , i was at over 100 weeks ago and been retweeting daily

Please reconnect to your facebook account through the portal and wait for the next update of stakes this week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 265
Hi bountyportals

Thanks
joined twitter bounty looking forward to this project Smiley

joined august 10th, i should be at around 200 stakes or more
it shows 40 for me , i was at over 100 weeks ago and been retweeting daily
[email protected]
please check my account , stakes are way off

As per our research you have joined recently. So please wait for the next update of the stakes this week. Thanks

actually ive been in this bounty the entire time lol...
[email protected]

As per our research you have joined recently. So please wait for the next update of the stakes this week. Thanks
[email protected]
Manager: Long time ago I have reported more than once that my account is banned from the myportal website, still banned and I am using only one account, why you keep ignoring my messages and don't fix it?

Thanks!
Please share your email address so we can check into your account. It's been explained hundred times that you have to provide your email address when addressing your problem.
Pages:
Jump to: