Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] WORDCOIN | FINISHED | SIGS CAN BE CHANGED! - page 6. (Read 68394 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 116
When will the coin be on exchange? or is it there already?
yes wordcoin already added on etherdelta, you must add contract addres on etherdelta, but the price is under ico
I'm not sure I know how to do that, usually every other coin is just there.
Is there a way to follow in order to see WordCoin on etherdelta?
Thanks Smiley

yes on etherdelta. wordcoin price is $0.024 lol
you can check it here https://etherdelta.com/#0x607fb630f2ddf7aeb1a207d7cb6ba6ec9f10c308-ETH
wordcoin contract address 0x607fb630f2ddf7aeb1a207d7cb6ba6ec9f10c308
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
yes wordcoin already added on etherdelta, you must add contract addres on etherdelta, but the price is under ico

I did not find a coin on this exchange. Tokens are received. Thanks to the team for the work.

Is facebook payments part of the tokens that you recived?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I did not find a coin on this exchange. Tokens are received. Thanks to the team for the work.
Activity: 210
I'm not sure I know how to do that, usually every other coin is just there.
Is there a way to follow in order to see WordCoin on etherdelta?
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
sorry sir until now I have not received a gift from facebook campaign
Fb link : https://www.facebook.com/minuluciha.uciha
Number of spreadsheet : 837

Bounty distribution seems a little bit sparse at the moment, the figures donesnt correspondnwith the tracker for some reason which I believecan be explained better by the campaign manager.  I imagine it’s quite a lot of work to get all these done so just be patient with the team.  Eventually, everyone should receive their allocation.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1971
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
sorry sir until now I have not received a gift from facebook campaign
Fb link : https://www.facebook.com/minuluciha.uciha
Number of spreadsheet : 837
Activity: 210
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Hey Dev team! Great job you guys are doing. Thank you for the gift tokens received so far. Still waiting for the remaining portion, Facebook reward in this case. Trust I will receive mine very soon, as I believe is being dispatched in batches. Well done.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I do not have paid on the wallet. Thanks to the team for the work.
Activity: 270
whether the distribution of facebook and twitter bounty is complete. because I have not got the results from my bounty.??

its already distributed. I received my shares a week ago.
im just waiting for the exchanger of this coin. etherdelta is still not listing this coin.

have you got world coin ?? i have not get one word coin? is the distribution still running ?? I have to say to whom if I want to complain? please help me
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
whether the distribution of facebook and twitter bounty is complete. because I have not got the results from my bounty.??

its already distributed. I received my shares a week ago.
im just waiting for the exchanger of this coin. etherdelta is still not listing this coin.
Activity: 270
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
Same here. Recieved tokens for Twitter campaign, waiting for Facebook.

It seems that they distributed first for the twitter maybe the facebook campaign next after finish distributed on twitter.
Activity: 532
hi meneger.Tweeter is counted finished?i dont receive my tokens.Please control my account .my spreadsheet number is 1109.thanks for answer.
manager has submitted spreadsheet to dev, manager can not help you anymore, above already in write may be unfinished distribution
be patient
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1006
hi meneger.Tweeter is counted finished?i dont receive my tokens.Please control my account .my spreadsheet number is 1109.thanks for answer.
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
Dear bounty manager,
i've not received anything. I'm on row 735 (Facebook) and 1020 on Twitter.

Can you help me?

When i've sent spreadsheets to devs my work had been completed. I can't help with anything now. All that I can tell you that distribution is not finished.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Dear bounty manager,
i've not received anything. I'm on row 735 (Facebook) and 1020 on Twitter.

Can you help me?
Activity: 756
it seems like all the participants have earned their payment. manager has done a good job so that all participants can feel the impact

not all bounty participants have received their coins.
i have not received my reward from bounty facebook
spredsheet 349
I hope this is soon resolved by the team.

same story for me. received coins for TW but didn't for facebook!
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
it seems like all the participants have earned their payment. manager has done a good job so that all participants can feel the impact

not all bounty participants have received their coins.
i have not received my reward from bounty facebook
spredsheet 349
I hope this is soon resolved by the team.
Pages:
Jump to: