Pages:
Author

Topic: ★Bounty🌠 WowSecret.net🌠 Participate for Ethereum★ - page 2. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 2
Now all projects are carrying out bounty programs. At the initial stage, this is an inexpensive way to attract the attention of investors and encourage curious users.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Projects fail when they don’t have enough time to advertise their product to the market and hope that it will become popular through the usefulness of their ideas.

It all starts with an idea. And not necessarily the idea should be ingenious (as in the case of the WowSecret project). Enough to create the best solution on the market of existing projects. But one of the main stages of the implementation of the plan is to attract users and investors. Professionals in their field know that one of the components of the promotion of services in the cryptosphere is the launch of a rewards program. And ignore this moment the team can not  Smiley
Activity: 20
Projects fail when they don’t have enough time to advertise their product to the market and hope that it will become popular through the usefulness of their ideas.
Activity: 19
It was the implementation of the rewards program that gave a powerful impetus to popularize the project on the cryptomarket.
Activity: 20
The most important thing at this stage of project development is that users are satisfied with the program and as many people as possible know about the existence of the service WowSecret.net
Activity: 24
The WowSecret.net project team has launched a fair rewards program and it’s a pity that the bounty Twitter is closed (((
Activity: 19
Bounty twitter is closed, rates will be calculated during the week

Hello sir,
I work on the WowSecret.net Bounty campaign.
Week = 2,3,4,5
I did not get stake. please update my twitter stake,
spreadsheet number: 72
thank you .

I participated in the Telegram Campaign and I received my reward. I think you should not worry, the team will send your reward
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
Hello  Smiley
Do you plan to further extend the bounty program?
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Payment for the bounty was sent to everyone who is marked in green, if you think that an error has occurred, then write to the manager in telegrams @Lora_j
Activity: 210

Hello sir,
I work on the WowSecret.net Bounty campaign.
Week = 2,3,4,5
I did not get stake. please update my twitter stake,
spreadsheet number: 72
thank you .
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Activity: 220
Activity: 266