Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 💸 WULET – Swap your loyalty points ENDED - page 66. (Read 24047 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Excellent! That's what I wanted to hear. But what in that case made the Wulet project team write about the lack of activity in Medium?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Well, I'll try to find this content as quickly as possible, and if I find it, I'll write it down. Medium is a fairly strong resource
I participated in the bounty program in this direction. I can not say that it was very difficult, I liked to work in this direction
What about the participants from the Wulet project? How many participants came with you to promote the project? I would like to know this because I want to participate!
I always said that if such a platform as Medium would be closed, then the same day would open the same, but with a different name. This is a very popular playground, there are a lot of bounty hunters involved!
Well, I'll try to find this content as quickly as possible, and if I find it, I'll write it down. Medium is a fairly strong resource
I participated in the bounty program in this direction. I can not say that it was very difficult, I liked to work in this direction
What about the participants from the Wulet project? How many participants came with you to promote the project? I would like to know this because I want to participate!
Activity: 364
ATTENTION!

We need a activity on our Medium!

It's an easy way to earn stakes.

1) Follow us
2) Clap our articles
3) Fill the form for short content
4) Get a good reward for an easy work Smiley

Attention to all bounty hunters. We need more activity on Facebook and Twitter  - if the overall number of shares/posts will be less than this made by 70% of participants, all participants risk not to get their weekly stakes! Thank you!
do you think this activity is still needed? It seems that the developers have recently updated the post. After all, the time when the post was fixed is not indicated!
Most likely this item has already exhausted itself, however I am not sure and it is necessary to check it personally. Try to find confirmation of these words in the information post
ATTENTION!

We need a activity on our Medium!

It's an easy way to earn stakes.

1) Follow us
2) Clap our articles
3) Fill the form for short content
4) Get a good reward for an easy work Smiley

Attention to all bounty hunters. We need more activity on Facebook and Twitter  - if the overall number of shares/posts will be less than this made by 70% of participants, all participants risk not to get their weekly stakes! Thank you!
do you think this activity is still needed? It seems that the developers have recently updated the post. After all, the time when the post was fixed is not indicated!
copper member
Activity: 169
copper member
Activity: 123
copper member
Activity: 183
Content Creation. Week 10 (27/08 - 02/09)
1. 30/08/2018 – https://youtu.be/h-75ltx3ABE
oh, it is obvious that the participants in this section of the bounty program ignored the developers' demands regarding the quality of the comments. Your account should have at least 100 comment karma.
This was an additional condition, apparently the developers did not really like the quality of the posts, but it's very difficult to track who specifically to deprive the prize
In your opinion, this was the reason to deprive the prize of absolutely all participants in this area of the bounty program?
Yes, it's natural. If the work has been done badly by the whole community, it is therefore possible to punish the entire community as a whole. There is no point in looking for a narrow circle of blame
The main thing is that this does not happen again, since these actions can cause outrage among the participants of the program who refuse to participate
I think that the participants will not refuse to participate in the bounty program just because of Reddit. But in any case, this fact can cause outrage!
This fact will not cause any outrage at all as it is a fair measure for bounty program participants! The development team must make informed and fair decisions!
oh, it is obvious that the participants in this section of the bounty program ignored the developers' demands regarding the quality of the comments. Your account should have at least 100 comment karma.
This was an additional condition, apparently the developers did not really like the quality of the posts, but it's very difficult to track who specifically to deprive the prize
In your opinion, this was the reason to deprive the prize of absolutely all participants in this area of the bounty program?
Yes, it's natural. If the work has been done badly by the whole community, it is therefore possible to punish the entire community as a whole. There is no point in looking for a narrow circle of blame
The main thing is that this does not happen again, since these actions can cause outrage among the participants of the program who refuse to participate
I think that the participants will not refuse to participate in the bounty program just because of Reddit. But in any case, this fact can cause outrage!
«It's necessary to each user increases karma of our posts. Unfortunately, it's impossible to check, but in case we have a total count of participants, then upvotes/claps have to not less than 2/3 of them. Otherwise, nobody gets stakes for the current week.»
What is the situation connected with Reddit? I saw a note from the project team that no one will receive his reward for the week. What happened to the project?
What? But with the project, everything is in order! I am sure of this, since I took part in it. This is the most stable branch for bounty hunters! What did the developers write?
copper member
Activity: 65
Bounty manager
What is the situation connected with Reddit? I saw a note from the project team that no one will receive his reward for the week. What happened to the project?

All stakes will be updated soon, sorry for this week.
And it was not about Reddit.
Pages:
Jump to: