Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] 🚀💥🚀 Xevenue - Revenue Sharing Digital Asset Exchange - page 9. (Read 1799 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
#Proof of Participation
I have filled out the Google form successfully, and submitting this post to verify my BitcoinTalk account username.

Thank you for participating in our bounty campaign.

#Proof of Participation
I have filled out the Google form successfully, and submitting this post to verify my BitcoinTalk account username.

Activity: 196
#Proof of Participation
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
#Proof of Participation
Activity: 173
#Proof of Participation
Activity: 41
#Proof of Participation
Activity: 115
#Proof of Participation
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
#Proof of Participation
Activity: 28
#Proof of Participation
Activity: 546
#Proof of Participation
Activity: 102
Merit: 3
#Proof of Participation
Activity: 155

#Proof of Participation
#Proof of Participation

Thank you for participating in our bounty program.
10 XEV tokens from this initial bounty program has been sent to @CaptainSaint
Activity: 154
#Proof of Participation
10 XEV tokens from this initial bounty program has been sent to @Munie
10 XEV tokens from this initial bounty program of Xevenue project has been sent to @marssx
10 XEV tokens from this initial bounty program of Xevenue project has been sent to @olaiasal36
10 XEV tokens from this initial bounty program of Xevenue project has been sent to @Komissarnik
#Proof of Participation
Discord user name : @titodon#8108
Twitter username : @BoumezzineZ
etherWallet : 0x9d164a2cf16ce60869ea11dbb78058363745ad3c

Pages:
Jump to: