Author

Topic: 📌🔥[BOUNTY] 🚀🔥YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities - page 149. (Read 16152 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
#Proof of authentication.
Bitcointalk username: djkondor
Bitcointalk link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/djkondor-2498742
Telegram username: @djkondor

#Join Facebook campaign & telegram
Link to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thisselfee

Ether walllet : 0x00D06B3d094B0d8c604242167e6045C2Cc736db5
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I agree with the commentator above. In my opinion, the signature campaign is not only most effective, but also interesting, since the post must be original, more than 50 characters long. Their content should be constructive and relevant.
in a word, the main thing is to study the requirements so that you will not be expelled for some trifle that you have not read. A bounty campaign is one of the best ways to get new tokens absolutely free, only by making small efforts to create original content.
Activity: 322
I agree with the commentator above. In my opinion, the signature campaign is not only most effective, but also interesting, since the post must be original, more than 50 characters long. Their content should be constructive and relevant.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
Hello! I am newcomer to this bounty campaign and would like you to explain to me which campaign is entitled to the highest remuneration, in what quantity, as well as the requirements that must be adhered to in order to receive the highest remuneration possible.
hello! Each part of a bounty campaign involves its own requirements and its own remuneration. Personally, I like the telegram campaign: you need to leave the most constructive messages to get tokens. Moreover, messages of too short content are not considered to be correct by developers.
in addition, in each campaign spamming is prohibited, obscene language against other participants and the project as a whole. Do not forget to use only English. Personally, I hold the opinion that the signature campaign is the most effective. What do you think about this?
Activity: 378
Hello! I am newcomer to this bounty campaign and would like you to explain to me which campaign is entitled to the highest remuneration, in what quantity, as well as the requirements that must be adhered to in order to receive the highest remuneration possible.
hello! Each part of a bounty campaign involves its own requirements and its own remuneration. Personally, I like the telegram campaign: you need to leave the most constructive messages to get tokens. Moreover, messages of too short content are not considered to be correct by developers.
Activity: 322
Jump to: