Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][$200K] [ICO] SLVR: The First ERC20 Token Backed by Silver! - page 14. (Read 14093 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Hello dev,

I joined twitter campaign, hopefully this project will be success
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i joined the the twitter campaign
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I want to join in twitter campaign but I have less than 1500 followers. I hope I can have that followers tho. This is a good project anyway.
Thank you for your support in us @sylon can we make an exception for this gentleman. He seems very helpful and commenting on this thread. If it was up to me you coukd do it. He is the manager though so its his call.

Good luck,

Robert COO
Activity: 212
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
You don't have to post it. Sylon will check your portfolio through your profile. Also, as long as you reserved first and you have the capability of doing your job, then it should be yours.
Activity: 212
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
I want to join in twitter campaign but I have less than 1500 followers. I hope I can have that followers tho. This is a good project anyway.
Activity: 924
joined on twitter bounty campaign..
I will fully support this project because I am sure of the success of this project. hopefully this project ico is at a high level..
Activity: 155
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: feiss
Forum rank: member
Posts count:  69 (including my registration post)
ETH address: 0x3a19D5968d5f5Cc91EdA48A9D99bF1fEC239172E
Unfortunately I was only able to participate in the newsletter campaign, the requirements in other campaigns are high! But anyway, I'll invest in ICO, because I liked the novelty and presentation, good luck! Wink
Thank you for your kind words. We will live up to your expectations and more. We have invested alot up until now. Together this project is destined for success.

Cheers,

-Robert COO
Activity: 406
Joined twitter campaign. Good Luck.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 538
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: ManagerVirta
Forum rank: Sr.Member
Posts count:  1020
ETH address: 0x2647CC9e55Dd93599eBFe68aD763A45cD1c3e3fC
Activity: 350
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
Joined twitter campaign
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
Joined Twitter bounty campaign. Good luck.
Activity: 207
Joined twitter campaign!
Good Luck, team!
Activity: 490
Merit: 259
Hello,
Have Joined social media campaign with twitter. This seems a great coin and project as well.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 102
Hello sir, I am joining twitter campaign with this. thank you
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hello sir, Joined twitter campaign. thanks and good luck to project
Activity: 552
Merit: 107
I wish, if this campaign were considered jr. member too..
why dont you put also facebook campaign?

Its rot with deception. We elected not to do it. Sorry.

Good decision. There are a lot of bots on Facebook, and advertising is less effective than on Twitter. And I like your limit of 1500 followers, despite the fact that I have fewer. Smiley
We have the best Bounty Manager you can find. He knows the ins and outs. We got very lucky.
why dont you put also facebook campaign?

Its rot with deception. We elected not to do it. Sorry.

Good decision. There are a lot of bots on Facebook, and advertising is less effective than on Twitter. And I like your limit of 1500 followers, despite the fact that I have fewer. Smiley
Thanks for your kind words. We believe wholeheartedly in this project thats why we put up our own money. We have solid structure and in what we fell great incentive at the price of $10 per Token thats supported by 1 oz of silver which is trading today at $17.50.

Alot of ICOs promise the Moon with 10X and 20X returns. Thats not us. We are the Turtle not the Rabbit.

Thanks again I hope you buy some Tokens

-Robert Scott
COO
Pages:
Jump to: