Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][$200K] [ICO] SLVR: The First ERC20 Token Backed by Silver! - page 2. (Read 14092 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 252
When will the distribution of tokens Or will we get nothing from the Bounty program?
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
Indonesian Translator
no update for bounty distribution ??
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Hello Sylon,

When is the spreadsheet for social campaign be updated?

Also when is the distribution of tokens?
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Good day Sir, Can i removed my signature BB code right now or not...?
Sir i am looking forward to your early response..

Hello Sylon sir, i want to removed my signature. please consider my last post as a reward.
thanks
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
hello, as I understand the bounty the company is already finished, so there is no need to do tweets and retweets?
Activity: 504
A New Exchange Era
Joined twitter campaign........... Good luck
bounty closed
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Joined twitter campaign........... Good luck
Activity: 630
For finishing bounty, 
i remove my signeture.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Hmm one more failed project. That is really sad.
This one was my favorite.
Hope rebranding and new roadmap and ICO will help this team.
Good Luck in future!
Activity: 644
Another project ended unsuccessfully. Lately, too many projects do not collect the right amount. Maybe in the winter these guys will succeed. I really hope for it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
Hello guys,

1) Previous week signature campaign stakes have been distributed.

2) The whole SLVR bounty campaign is now over. Stakes will be soon attributed to everybody.

3) As you may have known, SLVR ICO failed. Team thought a lot about bounty campaign participants during the week and how to solve this issue, because they want to pay you for your work. That's why no update has been posted. They wanted to take time to find an appropriate solution.

Hello Silver Holders!

Unfortunately, we were not able to raise the full amount needed to support mining operations and develop a next generation silver backed currency. That being said we still want to deliver on the silver we promised to our contributors. We will be using the silver concentrate available to us from the mine to fulfill the approximately 14,146.06 SLVR tokens we sold during the ICO. We are beginning the process of processing and minting the silver into ingots and bars for storage in the vault. We aim to fill the fault January, 2018.

In the mean time we will be rebranding and redeveloping the slvrmine.com website so that users can sign up and trade in their tokens.

We look forward to continuing this project, even at a smaller scale and will be releasing a roadmap for future developments soon.

If you would like to import the SLVR token into your ethereum wallet use the following:

Address: 0x40b3A458fBC27A63981E94Bf83830f139a0DDc1C
Symbol: SLVR
Decimals: 6

-Thank You

SLVR team

They can't deliver SLVR tokens to bounty campaign participants right now. But you will still be paid at the end: SLVR team will organize a new crowdsale during the next following months and launch another bounty campaign. You guys from this bounty campaign will have bonus rates there and be able to claim your bounties tokens at the end of the second bounty campaign.

Hello sylon... How about twitter campiang, would also be in pay?
Thank's for update information.
copper member
Activity: 728
Good day Sir, Can i removed my signature BB code right now or not...?
Sir i am looking forward to your early response..
Activity: 222
Another failed campaign . I am amazed to see that Seylon sir,s campaign has failed.  My all attempts has been lost.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
Hello guys,

2) The whole SLVR bounty campaign is now over. Stakes will be soon attributed to everybody.

3) As you may have known, SLVR ICO failed. Team thought a lot about bounty campaign participants during the week and how to solve this issue, because they want to pay you for your work. That's why no update has been posted. They wanted to take time to find an appropriate solution.

Hello Silver Holders!

Unfortunately, we were not able to raise the full amount needed to support mining operations and develop a next generation silver backed currency. That being said we still want to deliver on the silver we promised to our contributors. We will be using the silver concentrate available to us from the mine to fulfill the approximately 14,146.06 SLVR tokens we sold during the ICO. We are beginning the process of processing and minting the silver into ingots and bars for storage in the vault. We aim to fill the fault January, 2018.

In the mean time we will be rebranding and redeveloping the slvrmine.com website so that users can sign up and trade in their tokens.

We look forward to continuing this project, even at a smaller scale and will be releasing a roadmap for future developments soon.

If you would like to import the SLVR token into your ethereum wallet use the following:

-Thank You

SLVR team

They can't deliver SLVR tokens to bounty campaign participants right now. But you will still be paid at the end: SLVR team will organize a new crowdsale during the next following months and launch another bounty campaign. You guys from this bounty campaign will have bonus rates there and be able to claim your bounties tokens at the end of the second bounty campaign.
Thanks for updating, Sylon. We can wait for our bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Hello guys,

Hello Silver Holders!

-Thank You

SLVR team

Activity: 656
I send pm to campaign manager:
Code:
Dear Sylon,

I hope there is no problem regarding distribution of silver tokens. Did devs refuse distribution of bounty tokens? Is this due to low raised ico or something other problem? We didnt get any information about stakes of last week too.

Thanks!
Great please update us on what was really happened to this campaign even sylon did not post any updates maybe he is too busy because he is handling so many campaigns right now.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
I send pm to campaign manager:
Code:
Dear Sylon,

I hope there is no problem regarding distribution of silver tokens. Did devs refuse distribution of bounty tokens? Is this due to low raised ico or something other problem? We didnt get any information about stakes of last week too.

Thanks!
Activity: 554
when bounty will be distributed sir?
Activity: 322
Hello Sylon,

The link that you gave for Twitter Status Check does not have how many stakes we earned already. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SYJWnehyo-3n8UnRSOn3zvPriTGXXxH7JpMODQ_ZpUc/edit#gid=1271547961

Can you please tell us where can we check our stakes?

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
If the company is over, when is the distribution of the tokens? Undecided

I dont know when, i joined twitter bounty and twitter rarely update.
Pages:
Jump to: