Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]🔥[Airdrop] 🔥🔥 Bitupper bounty campaign 🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 1444 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
@bitupper As asked previously also, what all documents / formalities do you need for KYC?
Reason I am asking is that I am from India and I am not comfortable providing certain documents.
Thanks

Bud don't be offended, but why the duck should I give my passport copy to you, what world are you in?
Bounty is worth nothing at present till ico or exchange or whatever, it is all in the air, and even if it was worth $1000 or $10000, I would never trust a stranger with copy of any of my identity documents.
Thanks but no thanks, remove me from your spreadsheet immediately, I am no more interested in anything your are offering.

REMOVE MY NAME FROM SPREADSHEET AND KINDLY CONFIRM HERE.
We will necessarily consider all the feedback and suggestions, and, possibly, in the future we will make changes to the current rules. Nevertheless, we ask you to pay attention that this is a classical procedure, which is carried out by most of the projects. In turn, we guarantee that your data will not be transferred to third parties. In any case, thank you for your interest and active participation in the project.

Man you still haven't confirmed removal of my name and details provided via google form from your spreadsheet.
Request to do so at the earliest and DO NOT use any details provided for any purpose whatsoever.

We have done this already while checking the results of week three of out bounty, please check it more carefully, thanks. Our very first goal is to prove ourselves as attentive to our users requests and to keep our thread's atmosphere friendly and polite, thank you for understanding.
You may not worry about any of your personal data since we haven't collected any of it in our Google forms (all the data our users give us is opened already and anyone can access it freely). Even if we had some personal data, we would not ever reveal them because it's not our way at all.

Always thankful for you participation and thanks to everyone who takes part in our bounty campaign! More news en route!
Activity: 12
@bitupper As asked previously also, what all documents / formalities do you need for KYC?
Reason I am asking is that I am from India and I am not comfortable providing certain documents.
Thanks

Bud don't be offended, but why the duck should I give my passport copy to you, what world are you in?
Bounty is worth nothing at present till ico or exchange or whatever, it is all in the air, and even if it was worth $1000 or $10000, I would never trust a stranger with copy of any of my identity documents.
Thanks but no thanks, remove me from your spreadsheet immediately, I am no more interested in anything your are offering.

We will necessarily consider all the feedback and suggestions, and, possibly, in the future we will make changes to the current rules. Nevertheless, we ask you to pay attention that this is a classical procedure, which is carried out by most of the projects. In turn, we guarantee that your data will not be transferred to third parties. In any case, thank you for your interest and active participation in the project.

Man you still haven't confirmed removal of my name and details provided via google form from your spreadsheet.
Request to do so at the earliest and DO NOT use any details provided for any purpose whatsoever.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Telegram channel campaign

Bitcointalk profile: rodmanqs
Spreadsheet number: 20
Link to post: https://t.me/cryptoangelspace/1031
Post screenshoot: http://joxi.net/KAg8JQQf4lWVRr
Can I start participating now?
When will the bounty end?
Sure, you can join us right now!
Welcome to Bitupper  Cheesy
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Can I start participating now?
When will the bounty end?
Thanks

Thanks

Activity: 461

Bitcointalk account URL : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/herminio-814659
Bitcointalk name: herminio
language: FILIPINO
Your choice to translate: ANN, BOUNTY and WP etc.
Are you ready to post and moderate: Y
previous work: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eUAg9-oX_5Af6OHfKAzCgn2JbtDZrZBmn2yCk4CqxsE
Bitupper's bounty campaign is gaining momentum!

Bitupper team is pleased to share the current state of affair of the first round of the project's bounty campaign with you:

Cheesy To date, more than 50 people participate in the campaign.

Grin The most popular social platform for the campaign is Telegram.

Cheesy Twitter comes after Telegram in terms of popularity.

Hasten to participate in our bounty campaign, having your stake of 300,000 US dollars received just for completing simple tasks!

Follow the news on our social networks in order not to miss a new round of the campaign and get the most profit becoming a part of our multinational community!
Activity: 280
Telegram channel campaign

Bitcointalk profile: rodmanqs
Spreadsheet number: 20
Link to post: https://t.me/cryptoangelspace/792
Post screenshoot: http://joxi.net/YmEnpLLh0QDv92
Thanks
Thank you for your question.
For the KYC you'll need to have:

• A copy of the first page of a local or foreign passport in good quality, on which the photograph and signature are clearly visible. Or a copy of the driver's license, corresponding to the same requirements. These documents must be valid for at least 6 months from the filing date.
  • Copy of utility payment receipt or bank statement in good quality, containing the full name of the client and the actual place of residence. These documents must not be older than 3 months from the filing date. For citizens of the CIS countries, it is possible to send a copy of the passport page with the address of registration, in case if it equals with the place of residence, and send a copy of the first page of the passport.
Thanks
DOGECOIN is to be available in the Bitupper Block Explorer!

DOGECOIN is a currency based on the ideas of Litecoin and aimed at accessibility to any user, speed and cheapness of transactions.

Despite the comic name, DOGECOIN - a fairly promising currency, supported by investors in Asia and many exchanges. It's often being used in charitable campaigns, in paying rewards for social activity and for transferring funds. The current capitalization of almost $ 372 million, a huge community and media popularity are pushing investors's interest in DOGECOIN, leading to its smooth growth on the crypto market.

Why Dogecoin?
Despite the popularity of this coin, a really high-quality and functional Block Explorer hasn't been released for years. In order to support all owners of this crypto currency and promote its development and popularization, the Bitupper team is adding support for Dogecoin in its Block Explorer.

The functionality of Bitupper is getting wider with each passing day. Join the testing of the first of the cryptocurrency Bitupper services, leave your feedback and participate in the Bounty campaign!
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
Reserve Vietnamese translation

- Native language - Vietnamese
- Porfolio: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I1Ysq5A8JEnUYNIYTwrBVhVj0LhjqEQwax6gnf-DKKc/edit?usp=sharing
- Bitcointalk username - zangleerb
- ERC-20 wallet address -  0xEDbf72f88E72133b10CdDded385D2b0f7b27f588

Email me: [email protected] or PM me if you need my assistance. Thank you
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
Reserve FILIPINO Translation for WP and ANN+BOUNTY
BitcoinTalk Name:  Duelyst
BitcoinTalk Profile Link:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/duelyst-947660

Thanks!!
Thank you for your questions.
Spreadsheet and Ann thread links are also available in the main post.

Thanks for adding the details. I have joined telegram as I am most active there only.
As mentioned in the OP that bounty distribution requires KYC, what sort of documents would you need?

Thanks & Regards
Inder
Hi
1. Can you make response spreadsheet available to everyone to view just for transparency of your program, of course after hiding the email column.
2. Do you have an ANN thread here in this community?

Thanks & Regards
Inder

Thank you for your questions.
Spreadsheet and Ann thread links are also available in the main post.
Activity: 644
Bitcointalk account URL :nazarii
Bitcointalk name:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1568421
language:Ukrainian
Your choice to translate: Whitepaper
Are you ready to post and moderate: N
previous work:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1l4WmDlit8IY3n89gxja9aHDSyVkvDMG6
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
This project is quite interesting and promising
Pages:
Jump to: